Chapter 7: Suprise Visitors

Gon POV

Killua has been staying at my place on Whale Island for about a month now and it's been amazing! I got to show him my job at the docks, as well as my Aunt Mito's grocery store. And whenever I'm not working me and Killua will go explore the island, through the trees, going down the river, my fishing spot, and to me and Killua's favorite spot on the whole island. The rock over the vast lake at night when me and him would look up at the stars.

I've been having the time of my life with Killua here with me but something still doesn't feel right. I don't know why but I still can't get Killua out of my head. Even though he's here on the island with me my mind still trails off thinking of him. And I often find myself staring at him completely paralyzed by his presence. His smooth pale skin, his white hair as soft as silk, his eyes that never fail to put me in a trance. Whenever I'm with him I can't help but feel nervous but it's a good kind of nervous if that makes any sense. It just makes me wanna be around him more and more. Everytime I hear his voice my insides feel warm and cozy. Every time he touches me, my heart feels like it stops. And everytime he locks eyes with me, I feel like the world just stops spinning, time freezes and me and Killua are the only two people in the world. I become absolutely entranced, mesmerized, hypnotized by those soft, cerulean eyes. Killua, what are you doing to me?

It was mid day and Killua and I just got back from a day exploring island. We were in the living room watching one of our favorite anime, Jujutsu Kaisen, when Aunt Mito came and sat down next to us.

"Hey boys, can I talk to you both for a second?" We paused the show and gave her our undivided attention.

"What is it Aunt Mito? Is something wrong?" I ask tilting my head to the right.

"No no no, there's nothing wrong. In fact its quite the opposite actually." Aunt Mito exclaims.

"Ohhhh?" Killua and I say in unison.

"I got a business call from an Entrepreneur in York New city, and he wants to interview me, so I'll be gone for a couple of weeks. Apparently word of the success of my grocery store got out to him and now he wants to sponsor me. I'll be leaving first thing tomorrow morning. " Aunt Mito say.

"Oh wooooowwwww that's Amazing Aunt Mito!!" I says excitedly.

"Yeah,  congrats!" Killua says.

"Thank you both!"

-

The next day came and me and Killua were both waving goodbye to Aunt Mito as she was on the boat headed for York new city.

"BYE AUNT MITO! WE'LL MISS YOUUUUU!!!" I shouted.

"I'LL MISS YOU BOTH TOO!! TAKE CARE! AND DON'T DESTROY THE HOUSE WHILE IM GONE!" Aunt Mito yelled back.

"NO PROMISES!" Killua shouts. I jab him in the side with my elbow before I start waving again. "OW!"

I couldn't hear it cause of how far away she was but I could tell she was giggling. Eventually, the boat finally went out of view.

"Huh..."

"What?" Killua asks.

"So this must be how Aunt Mito felt when I left for the hunter exam." I finish.