making MONEY, selling ALPACAS, the USUAL

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
the way you're touching my skin
the way you're making me sin
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

! kind of explicit content, not really any detail of anything, if anything this is a cringe warning !

"are you sure your dad won't mind?" cory double checked, kicking his shoes off as he entered my house.

"my dad ain't home. and it isn't him you need to be worrying about, is it? what's all this with yours?"

"what do you mean?" he replied, bee-lining straight to the fridge, riffling through it like a starving man.

"i'll cook you something," i laughed as he rolled up slices of ham and stuffed them in his mouth. "like i used to."

"yeah?" he asked, grabbing me by the waist and looking into my eyes suggestively. "you're proper sexy when you cook, you know that?"

"you're proper sexy when you've got ham hanging half way out your mouth, an all, ya bellend."

"well if you're gonna cook, you better take your clothes off. don't wanna get em dirty," a smirk played across his features.

"you'd like that, wouldn't ya?" i chuckled as i tiptoed to his lips, hands playing with the bottom of his school shirt. we'd left this whole intimate thing off for a bit. i'd been shaken about that night in the club, just not ready, but this felt right. this felt good.

"we could always...skip straight to desert?" he hinted, as his hands started to move lower down.

"depends, what's on the menu?" i asked against his lips, starting to unbutton his shirt nonchalantly.

"my favourite meal," he licked his lips, beginning to lead me upstairs. "you."

*

"aye, you and your crap ideas!"

i was somewhere in between a laughing fit and running my arse off, not entirely sure what i was doing but i was giving it a good go.

"how much are these things worth again?" i panted, doubling over a second to catch my breath.

"at least a thousand!" the mastermind behind this plan called back, as he chased after one of them himself.

alpacas.

seriously, alpacas.

the rain was sleeting from the early morning sky, grey clouds tumbling over each other and the grass wet and slippery. my breath was fogging in front of me as i got back up and started chasing again, still half way pissing myself.

"get this one here!"

"jordon, you muppet!" his brother shouted, waving around a big white blanket. "yous two! don't leave me on this on me own!" he laughed.

"hurry up!" jordon called out to me as i stumbled toward them, soaked hair slapping at my face. not my most attractive look, but i didn't even care, i was having the time of my life.

"oh my god!" i cackled like a witch, watching as the youngest tumbled over in front of me on our pursuit.

"get up," i snorted, holding my hand out for him. "we've got money to make!"

*

somehow, i didn't think this was a great idea, standing in the middle of the market at the butchers, two alpaca tethered to ropes and angry bald men talking down a phone.

"you reckon he's talking ta the farmer?" jords asked, nervously playing with the rope.

"he doesn't know their stolen," his brother reassured him.

"bloody hell, you think he reckons we own these?" i groaned. "what are we thinkin? school kids with alpacas? sellin em to a butcher?"

"well, he's noddin his head. is that..is that good?" jordon carried on. i tugged at the sleeve of my boyfriends blazer, shaking my head.

"come on, let's go," cory said, finally seeing sense. "come on, hurry up!" he ushered, trying to pull the alpaca along with him, but it would hardly budge.

finally they started to trot as we jogged out of the place, all collapsing into laughter as we finally made it passed the crowds of people.

"we made it bro!" cory said, and my heart melted for a second as they hugged briefly. honestly, those two hate each other one minute and are best buds the day after.

*

you know, since our dear mrs carter had introduced this no classes other than science maths and english — and since i had no ones ear to chat off, with missy being working, riz, nas and cory being in the year above and hayley and razia on the other side of the room, it were much easier to get sent to isolation.

"cece, where is all your work for the lesson?" mr hyatt asked disapprovingly, staring over my shoulder at the blank page. "we're half an hour in! you haven't even wrote the date and title?"

"the date," i replied, picking at my chipped nail polish. "is the first day of the rest of my life."

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"first week of officially 16, sir, i'm freeee!" i sang to him, looking at him for the first time all lesson. "you know. like dobby the house elf."

"mhm. doesn't he do work?"

"yeah, cece! you could use this lesson!" zane piped up, adding irrelevant comments like he always did.

"why's that?" i turned to him with an icy glare.

"biology, innit! you are going out with the walking std."

i stood up furiously before even thinking, ready to smack that smile off his face.

"sit down, cece," mr hyatt said, having enough. "better yet, get off to isolation. maybe you'll find some inspiration to actually do something."

"you're bloody lucky, you," i warned zane, grabbing my bag and swinging it over my shoulder.

"language!"

"what are you gonna do? i'm already half way out the door!" i shouted back, storming out and making my way to isolation.

and surprise, surprise, guess who was in there.

mr std himself.

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
song
black magic — jonasu
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙