First steps!

💙Yato💸
Your dad was currently trying to get you to walk,and you were bored. So,you looked around the room,and found building blocks. You stood up,and walked over to them,and started playing with them. Your dad,was super shocked (and happy),and he had asked hiyori about it,and she said that you and her practiced how to walk already. Your father's face expression went from,shocked,happy,and then devastated.

🌸Hiyori💜
She was holding a jar of cookies & a bag of gummy bears from across the room as a last resort. She had been trying all day to get you to walk,and she tried everything. She tried encouragement alone,your favorite fruits and healthy snacks (your a healthy child in her household 😤),but you didn't respond to any of them. So,this was the last resort.
"Come on little one,you can do it. I've got gummy bears and cookies for you!" She said in a singie-song (idk) voice. You looked up,and start crawling. But realizing that this would take long time,you stood up,and started to run towards your mom,until you crashed into her. She gave you a hug,and said,"great job y/n!" And she handed your snacks over.

🧡Yukine❄
Your dad was currently drawing (or more like learning to draw) with grandpa yato.  You were curious (and hungry) so,you crawled over to them.
"Ba!" You babbled,grabbing both of the males attention. They looked towards you,and smiled. Your dad picked you up,and said,"Hi y/n,you dlne with your nap?" You slipped out of his grip,and looked at your fathers drawing. You wanted to draw as well,so you got up and started to make your way to the paper,occasionally falling. Then after getting some pencils and crayons,you heard your uncle speak "Good job little n/n."
After,your dad,yato,and hiyori went to get some candy.

💜Bishamon🦁🌸
She was currently resting,and the main squad was trying to get you to walk,but to no avail,so they ended up playing with you.
Then,your mom walked in the room And you were SO excited. You got up from the lion (i forgot his name TwT),and ran to her,tripping a few times,and hugged her.
you got two extra bedtime stories!

🌸Kazuma🔨
He was doing some work,and you wanted his attention because you had drawn a picture. So,you walked up to him and patted his leg. He looked down at you,and you walked back to get the picture,and you showed it to him. He picked you up,and said,"it looks very good n/n." and then went back to work. Later the gang watched a movie with you.

💖Kofuku🍊💸
She was eating some tangerines & oranges and you wanted some too,so,you got up amd after falling and tripping a couple times,you walked over to your mom. She looked at you and set you ontop of the table. "great job n/n,mamas very proud!" she said as she smiled at you,and handed you a tangerine slice.

🌬Daikoku🔮
He once got you try other fruits..other than tangerines and oranges,because those were the only things you would willingly eat. He successfully got you to try five new fruits,and out of all of them,these three were your favorites: cherries,any apples,and bannas. So right now,in this exact moment,he was trying to lure you over to him,with said fruits. Eventually,he gave up and went back to doing wgat he was doing before. BUT! Then he saw you WALK up to all three,and INHALED THEM,ALL AT ONCE.