Who babysits you

💙Yato💸
Hiyori & yukine
Of course he would trust his two friends (and regalia). You love hiyori,she just so much fun! She plays games with you,stories,and cuddles. Yukine on the other hand,you love him also,but he really doesn't know how to deal with you,or what to do with you.

🌸Hiyori💜
Yukine & Daikoku
Your her precious child,so,of course she would trust yukine to watch you. He's responsible,unlike some people 😒 (yato I'm lookin' at you.) Yato: 😭,why.
She doesn't like the thought of something bad happening to you if she left you in kofukus care,so she lets daikoku watch over you.
You love them both.

🧡Yukine❄
Hiyori
Yeah,do I really need to say anything? Either he take you with him,or leaves you with hiyori because she be responsible.

💜Bishamon🦁🌸
The main gang,all other regalia
When she herself is out somewhere,she'll leave you with her main regalia. Sometimes if the WHOLE gang is out,they'll leave you with the other regalia. You love all the regalia your left with,and your favorites from the main group is karuha,and kuraha.

🌸Kazuma🔨
Same as bishamon.

💖Kofuku🍊💸
Daikoku,yato, & hiyori
She leaves you with daikoku,and sometimes yato or hiyori.

🌬Daikoku🔮
No one.
He doesn't trust kofuku or,really anyone. So he just takes you everywhere with him.