How they found you

💙Yato💸
While he was fighting a phantom,he heard distant crying,so,while still fighting,he went closer to it,and came to find you. He picked you up and looked into the (f/c) blanket you were in. Then,at that moment,he forgot he was fighting a phantom!!! So,in classic cartoony style,he ran home.

🌸Hiyori💜
Her soul left her body again so she went out. And while us was skipping on the wires above the city,she heard crying,so,she went to check it out. When she got down,she searched until she found you on a sidewalk. She picked you up and looked at you. You were adorable,and as soon as she picked you up,you stopped crying,and made grabby hands at her. She decided to keep you,and went back home.

🧡Yukine❄
He was strolling down the street when he caught a glimpse of you in a alleyway. He checked it out and his suspicion was confirmed,it was a baby. He kinda panicked and took you home with him.

💜Bishamon🦁🌸
She was out trying to find the god of calamity,when,instead of spotting yato,she spotted you. She went to you and saw you were scared (you're three in this one),so she started to talk to you. "Hello,little one,where are your parents?" She said. You still couldn't speak sentences,so you just said, "gone" she took you in after making two connections,either your parents were dead,or left.

🌸Kazuma🔨
Kazuma had been going around to make sure everything was okay when he heard some one from outside the shrine. He went outside and found you. The second he stepped out side,you clung on to him. He sensed you were scared so he took you in.

💖Kofuku🍊💸
She had snuck out (again) and she found you on the street. Immediately took you home no questions asked.

🌬Daikoku🔮
He was grocery shopping when he found you just looking at him in an alleyway. Needless to say,he took you in.