Meeting the others

💙Yato💸
When he got home,he immediately told yukine and hiyori. You got a few 'adorables' and 'awwws'. But of course,they both questioned if yato could actually raise a child.

🌸Hiyori💜
Kofuku and yato were the first to know because when she opened the door,yato looked over at her and saw you. They asked how she found or got you.

🧡Yukine❄
He had you on his head,and when he came in,hiyori asked wat was on your head,that was when he introduced you

💜Bishamon🦁🌸
The main crew already knew about you since they were with her when she found you. So,when they got back to the shrine,bishamon introduced you to everyone else.

🌸Kazuma🔨
When he went back inside,there were a few regalia/shinki who asked about you and he explained,and same for the regalia/shinki inside the building. When he got to bishamon and the rest of the crew,again,they asked,and he introduced you.

💖Kofuku🍊💸
When she got back,daikoku was going to scold her,but then he saw you. He asked and kofuku said,"I found this baby on the streets!" And then she introduced you.

🌬Daikoku🔮
He arrived at his shrine with grocery bags and a baby. He handed you to auntie kofuku and as he was bringing groceries in,he introduced you.