Bath time!

💙Yato💸
Surprisingly,he got it done. He kept holding your head above water because he filled the tub a little to full,but you were fine. He but bubble bath in the bath and he gave you a little rubber ducky that you could play with!

🌸Hiyori💜
She bathed you before she did herself. You splashed the water around alot,cause she didn't have any other toy or rubber ducky to play with.

🧡Yukine❄
It was..a hard task. You really did not want a bath,you would move alot,and splashed water at him. He finally found and gave a toy rubber ducky,and you stopped.

💜Bishamon🦁🌸
She let you bathe with her. You had a family of rubber duckies,given to by each regalia if her main team,including herself. You played house/family but in water with rubber duckies. She thought it was adorable. And boy,it was.

🌸Kazuma🔨
He let you bathe with auntie bisha! But as soon as you were away from the embrace of your dad and in bishas you were terrified. So,kazuma had to bathe you on his free time.

💖Kofuku🍊💸
Oh boy oh boy. She kinda had anxiety because of her unlucky-ness. But you were fine,surprisingly.

🌬Daikoku🔮
He,for some unknown reason to you,wouldn't let auntie kofuku wash you 😢. But overall,it was fine. He was extremely cautious because you were a fragile baby.