First day back

Phillips POV

It's been a week since I got out the hospital. It wasn't the greatest. Every-time my dad talks to me he makes it seem like I betrayed him. Also today was my first day back at school. I get to see George now I don't feel as sad anymore. Well it's time to take on the day. My dad calls me downstairs to eat and we hop in the car and make our way to school of course my dad had to go see John before school started but I have a special person I want to see. I give my dad a hug and walk away. I'm walking down the hallway when I'm  greeted by my boyfriend.

"Hey babe. Your looking better." He wraps his arms around waist.

"Really. I did loose a bit of weight." I say looking down.

"No. You look perfect." He lifts my head up and kisses my forehead.

"Awe George. How'd I get so lucky." I say

"I don't know? Science." He chuckles.

"Your so silly. Let's get to our class." I say "And don't be late if you skip class I'll kick your ass." I scold him.

"I like it when your angry rawr." He laughs and walks away.

I run to my class and sit down. I have Mr.Adams first how fun. He's a total ass. The way my dad talks about him is like he ate something poisonous. He despises that man. He teaches English which isn't my favorite subject combined with a teacher I despise. So I walk in 5 mins late and he stops me at the door.

"Your late Ms. Hamilton." He spat.

"It's mister and I'm a minute late jackass." I mumbled.

"That's not what is says here Ms. Hamilton."

I could kick his ass right now but I decided to ignore him. He's not going to get the satisfaction of humiliating me in front of the class. I could just tell my dad and he could kick his ass for me. They went to college together. As well as Mr.Jefferson. He hates them with a passion. Class was soon over and It's passing period so I stop at my locker.

"Oh hey Theo." I smile.

"mhmm don't hey Theo me Phillip." She rolled her eyes.

"Gosh what now little lady. You know someone as short as you shouldn't have this much pint up aggression especially with muah." I snicker

"I will kick your ass Hamilton don't test me." She spat. "You said you were going to stop smoking with that jerk boyfriend of yours." She said.

"What do you mean Theo your delusional." I put my hand on her forehead and she smacks me.

"Woah woah woah what's with the abuse here." George walks up to us.

"Nothing dip-wad don't you have a wall to go spray paint." She spat.

"Oh? And don't you have a geekathon to get ready for." George laughed.

"Okay you two stop it. I don't have time for the bullshit. And y'all making my anxiety act up. I'll meet you after school Theo. My dad is taking you home." I said.

"How'd you manage that? Our dads hate each other." She said.

"A magician never reveals his secrets. See ya at 3pm." I say.

I don't understand why Theo hates George so much. They barely know each other. She's my bestfriend but George is literally the sweetest guy.

"Babe come smoke with meee" he says.

"George I can't. You know that." I say

"Whyyyy." He says showering me with kisses.

"Because babe I just got out the hospital a week ago." I say

"But you look better. Are you still sick?" He asked concerned

"I've been throwing up a lot lately but im pretty sure it's like food poisoning." I say

As soon as I said that he started sweating. Oh shit. Oh SHIT.

"Uh Phillip your still on hormone therapy right?" He asked.

"No babe. I have to talk to my Psychiatrist to refill it. I don't have one yet. Atleast until next week." I say worried.

"Phillip come here."

He pulls me aside to the hall where no one can see us. Even though we're about to miss class. My fathers class to be exact.

"Phillip we had sex two weeks ago." He says freaked out.

"Okay?" I say confused.

"Phillip sweetie you don't get it. You were assigned female at birth. You still have the organs to produce a human inside of you." He says.

"Oh shit-."

George's POV

I could possibly be a father. I don't think I'm ready for this. Phillip isn't ready. He just got comfortable in his own body. I don't know what to do.

"Pip let's take you home." I say concerned.

"Okay babe." He looks down.

How am I going to break the news to his father...

A/N: Hello guys thank you for coming this far with me through the story. Let's hope Alex doesn't kill George.