The House of Lucky Gander!

Season 1, Episode 7: The House of Lucky Gander!

A Familiar red plane flies over Macau at Night.

"The Temple of the Golden Cricket. Every fifty years at sundown, the golden cricket emerges; singing its ethereal song. Some say the song holds answer to life's greatest mysteries. How did we get here? What's our purpose in the universe?" Scrooge explains to Huey, Dewey, Webby and Ella as he shows them the map.

Louie who had been staring out the window in boredom spots something through the clouds.

"Wait, is that a neon hot dog?" He gushes interrupting Scrooge. The others excited rush over to the windows, minus Ella who pats Scrooge's back, knowing how much he hates having his speech interrupted.

"Wow, so cool. I'm hungry." The Kids gush.

"Yes, yes the city of Macau is exciting to look at, but you only find out the distractions, there." Scrooge told the kids.

"I can't believe Uncle Gladstone is here." Louie gushes.

"he's so charming." Huey gushes.

"And funny." Dewey pipes in.

"He's like the luckiest guy in the world. Uncle Donald, you must have had the best time growing up with him." Louie says turning to Donald who was sulking in the seat next to them.

Donald has war flashbacks of his time growing up with Gladstone.

"He's the worst. Just the worst." Donald says sadly.

"I still don't get what the hullabaloo is about." Ella says not really caring for stuff like that.

"Ella he's amazing!" Huey told her shaking her by her shoulders.

"Huey. I don't know if you notice but Donald and Scrooge are far more amazing." Ella told him in the same tone.

"Gladstone Gander is a complete lay about. I don't know why we're responding to his call." Scrooge says taking Donald's side in disliking Gladstone.

"What kind of name is Gladstone?" Ella mutters in disgust.

"It was a call for help." Webby told Scrooge.

"And like Uncle Donald says, family always helps family." Huey says turning to Donald with a smile.

"Why did I say that?" Donald grumbles.

"What if that family is trash?" Ella asks playfully jumping onto the arm of Donald's chair causing Scrooge, Donald and Ella to snicker at the joke.

 "Plus, he's easily our coolest uncle." Louie says.

"Hey!" Donald says offended while Ella glares at Louie.

"Sorry, coolest non-trillionaire uncle." Louie corrects causing Donald to deflate more.

"Hey, Uncle Donald is kinda cool." Huey stands up for Donald.

"Kinda cool? This duck is taking care of 3 ungrateful brats like you guys. Plus a child he's never known. On top of that-" Ella grabs Huey by his collar and begins shaking him only to be interrupted by some turbulence.

"We're all going to die! I wasted my life!" Donald panics quickly fastening his seatbelt in panic.

The plane relaxes and the group blink at Donald.

"Hahaha." Donald let's out a sheepish chuckles.

**Theme Song***

The group land at the dock and are met with a casino.