Escape To/ From Atlantis

Season 1, Episode 2: Escape To/ From Atlantis

Ella watches silently as Scrooge and Dewey make their way down the hatch as Louie and Webby begin draining water from the ship.

Scrooge throws the phone to Louie annoyed at Dewey, "Talk to your uncle."

"hey Uncle Donald. Nope, yeah, pretty boring. We napped, rubbed ointment on our joints, old people stuff." Louie lied smoothly.

Webby not understanding, speaks up, "What about the Dragon? And the plane crash? And-" Webby is interrupted by Louie placing his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet.

"Whoops, 3pm, time for dinner. Bye." Louie says before quickly hanging up.

"Well, why didn't you tell him the truth?" Webby asks him confused.

"You didn't tell your grandma we were going to a dangerous underwater city, did you?" He asks her.

"Ah I kinda sorta didn't tell her anything?" Webby says sheepishly.

Louie snaps, "Webby, that's irresponsible! She'll be worried sick. Call your grandma this instant, and tell her that you are spending the night at a friend's house, okay?" Louie scolds her throwing the phone to her.

"Lying, it's the responsible thing to do." Louie told her in a heroic way.

Ella sighs and shakes her head at the two before moving towards the front where Scrooge and Launchpad were.

Ella and Scrooge make eye contact then look at Launchpad. "Launchpad, have you ever piloted a sub before?" Scrooge asks the question on both their minds.

"I sunk a helicopter in a wading pool, once. Same thing?" Launchpad tells him his smile never leaving his face.

"Uh, I've done more with less." Scrooge shrugs before going on a rant about how he was back.

"We're doomed." Ella mutters adjusting the goggles on her head that Donald had given her for her birthday last year.

Scrooge stops his rant and stares at Ella sadly, she looked so much like her it was scary.

'I wonder if she has her temper?' Scrooge wondered.

Huey suddenly pops up behind them, "Travel Bingo!" Huey shouts before grabbing his bookbag, "I love road trips!" He tells them before putting the bingo board and pencils in his bag and pulling out some apples and a bag of chips, "I've got snacks," He pulls out a radio, "A playlist of traditional sea Shanties," He pulls out 2 shirts and puts one on Ella and Scrooge, "Matching family road trip shirts!" He gushes.

Ella looks down at the shirt he shoved on her, over her hoodie, and looks up at him, "When did you have the time to make this?" Ella asks him confused.

Before he can answer Scrooge interrupts them, "I appreciate the enthusiasm, but there's no time." He tells Huey removing his shirt.

Ella goes to remove hers but sees the sad look on his face and suffers through it.

"But according to the travel itinerary..." Huey said showing him a schedule he made but Dewey jumps up from the seat behind him, snatching the paper and rips it up.

"Booooo! Adventure isn't about planning, it's about doing." Dewey told him.

Huey looks at him unimpressed.

"So, what can I be in charge of?" Dewey asks walking over to Scrooge, Launchpad and Ella.

 "The Buzz saws?" He asks pressing a button.

"No." Scrooge tells him, pressing the button to turn it off.

"Sonic cannons?" Dewey asks messing with another switch.