Chapter 25

——————————┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

I walked in Levi's direction, sitting next to him. "You did it" He began. I looked at him waiting for him to continue. "Remember the top 3?" Levi asked.

I nodded not knowing why he would bring that up.

"At first it was:
1. Levi
2. Josh
3. Farlan

But now it's:
1. Levi
2. Farlan
3. Y/n

This means that Erwin is going to expel Josh, you got your revenge Y/n" Levi explained, whispering the last part.

"I did it, no we did it," I said happily, pulling Levi in a hug without even thinking. And I swear to God I saw him smile, he returned the hug by rubbing my back.

"GROUP HUG" Connie yelled as everyone hugged us. I giggled, seeing the irritated look on Levi's face. "Oi brats get off of me" He ordered, shortly after everyone began to let go.

"It's funny how you didn't complain when Y/n hugged you" Petra teased him as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh and remember when Levi told Josh that he is Y/n's boyfriend," Eren said.

"Have you guys noticed that Levi is always staring at Y/n?" Farlan said.

"And when Levi beat the shit out of those guys who asked if Y/n was single," Jean said.

"And that Levi only drinks the tea that is made by Y/n, his mother or himself." Isabel said

"Or when he cleaned Y/n's room when she went to the mall?" Mikasa said.

"Damn, someone is getting exposed" Hitch laughed

"Tch, shut the fuck up before I kill you all" Levi told them as he walked to his room disappearing in the halls. And there I sat, on the couch as red as a tomato.

"Oh~, is Y/n blushing?" Petra teased me as she playfully poked me in the stomach. "I'm not," I told her as I quickly hide my blushing face using a pillow.

After some talking, I went back upstairs looking for Levi. It was an hour since he walked away from us, so I was kinda worried. I stood in front of his door and knocked three times. "Come in" I heard his low voice at the other side of the door. I opened the door and walked his room in. It was clean like always and it had that smell of refreshing lemon, and when I say lemon I mean cleaning product.

I giggled, thinking about something. Plopping myself down on his bed, he looked at me weirdly. "What?" I asked him as I grab my phone and start scrolling through social media. "You giggled out of the blue, I don't get scared easily but that shit creeped me out" He chuckled at his comment.

"I just thought about how your room smells more like cleaning products than a cleaning product" I laughed.

"You shouldn't be talking, your room smells more like roses than a rose," He said. "Tell the group that we're going shopping tomorrow, we need clothes for the school party tomorrow night," He told me.

"What? School party? What the hell are you talking about?" I asked him with a confused expression on my face.

"More like a celebration because Josh is finally gone" He explained. After some talk that lasted for about 2 hours, I walked downstairs, telling everyone about the party. They all were excited and Petra already talked about the outfits that she wanted us to wear.
——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

・゚: *・゚:*A/n *:・゚*:・゚
And that was chapter 25 for you guys.
I hope you enjoyed reading.
Sorry for any grammar mistakes or typos.
-peaceoutt