Chapter 3

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

We walked past the group of boys who were surrounding us. Levi is still holding my arm and dragging me away from the big crowd.

Everyone took a step back. I think that they are all scared of him, but I can't see why.

We walked into an empty classroom.

"What do you want?" I asked him

"I forgot to tell you something."

"Um okay? What is it that you want to tell me?"

"That Josh guy is the son of a man called Mike (A/n: this isn't Mike Zacharias, just so you know). He is the boss of a group called 'The Titans'

I gasped when I heard that name. All the memories that I tried to hide came back.

Flashback

I was 9 years old when it happened. Monday 11:34 pm.

I was trying to sleep but because of my insomnia, I couldn't. It was already dark outside. I climbed out of my bed to get some water. Walking downstairs I stopped when I heard my mom and dad scream. I run downstairs and saw them both laying on the ground bleeding to death. That was the day my parents died at exactly 11:36 pm on a Monday.

I called the ambulance and the police but it was too late. They were dead.

The police told me after two days that they were killed by the group called The Titans. And since that day I trained every day to get my revenge.

After a week or so I was adopted by the Zoë family, they were good friends with my parents. So I felt comfortable living with them.

End of flashback

"Y/n?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine" I lied.

"Yeah sure. So the school and The titans are not on good terms. Erwin wants to expel Josh but he can't cause he doesn't have a good reason for that. So Erwin and The Titans made a deal when Josh drops out of the top 3 Erwin can expel him."

"The top 3?" I asked with a confused face.

"The best fighters of the school are in the top 3.

1. Me (Levi)
2. Josh
3. Farlan

Erwin paired every new girl with a boy. So that they can try to beat Josh. So you need to work hard to beat him and get your revenge."

"Wait how do you know that?!"

"I'm not going to help someone without knowing anything about them you idiot."

"Oh."

"Are you gonna do it or not?"

"Yeah."
——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

・゚: *・゚:*A/n *:・゚*:・゚
Short chapter but uhm yeh idk okay BYEE
-peaceoutt