Chapter 23

——————————┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

We both stood in our fighting position, waiting for the flute so we could begin. He looked at me with an ugly smirk on his face, like he wanted to kill me. I ignored it and kept the expressionless look on my face.

Once we heard the flute, I threw multiple punches but he dodges them all. I threw him off guard by low kicking him, he almost lost his balance. "You bitch" he muttered under his breath. He punched me in the stomach, not showing any pain he was ready to punch me again, but now in my face.

I blocked his vist by grabbing it and squeezing it. I turned my body a little bit and elbowed him in the face. I couldn't hear anything besides the sounds that Josh and I made by punching and kicking each other.

He lost his balance and kicked my foot, I fell to the ground next to him. I quickly stood up but Josh was faster than me, he pushed me to the ground and sat on me. He pinned me to the ground, by holding both of my arms with his hand. The other hand searched for something in the pocket of his sweatpants. "Now it's your time to die" he whispered in my ear. He grabbed a knife out of his pocket and was ready to stab me. But before he could do that, he was stopped by someone who holds his wrist.

The person got josh of me and kicked him until he coughed up blood. It was finally clear to see who it was...

Levi.

He grabbed Josh by his hair and dragged him out of the ring. Everyone was silent, following Levi with wide eyes. Erwin walked up to me and helped me stand up. "Are you okay, Y/n?" He asked with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just shocked about what just happened," I responded. "What is going to happen with Josh now?" I asked. 'Please expel him, please expel him' I thought.

"If Levi didn't stop him, you would've died. So we are going to hand him over to the police. Plus he wanted to use a weapon, and that is strictly forbidden in these types of competitions. If you want you can continue, but you will go against Levi so keep that in mind." Erwin explained. I thought about what he just said and omg, fighting against Levi in a real competition is gonna be so fucking fun. Plus I can learn a lot from him.

Levi came back and walked in my direction.

"This is gonna be fun" He whispered in my ear, I couldn't see him because he stood behind me, but I just could feel the smirk that he has on his face.

"I know," I said as I turn around and walk past him.

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

・゚: *・゚:*A/n *:・゚*:・゚
This was chapter 23 for you guys.
I hope you enjoyed reading!
Sorry for any grammar mistakes or typos.
-peaceoutt