Chapter 13

——————————┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

"Are you two okay??!" Armin asked. 'Wait how did they know about this?' I thought. Levi and I took our shoes off and stayed silent, both having confused expressions on our faces. As silence filled the air, Mikasa was quick to break it. "Those robbers live-streamed it and it was all over the news. Millions of people saw you two fighting them and saving everyone." Mikasa said.

Jean looked up from his phone looking shocked. "Uhm, look at this," He said as he gave his phone to Levi.

"What the fuck" he said as he scrolled further. "Give me that" I said as I snatched the phone out of his hand.

'A mysterious couple saves a pregnant woman and 26 other people.'

'2 high school students fight robbers'

'Power couple save 27 people'

I scrolled to the comments

'I ship them'

'That boy is hotttt'

'Does anyone know how I can come in contact with that girl'

"Ew" I said after I saw some comments about people that want to get railed by Levi and me. I handed Jean his phone back with a disgusting look on my face. "What's wrong?" Levi asked. "Nothing" I replied.

Levi snatched the phone out of Jean's hands and looked at the comments I just read. "Ew," he said and gave Jean his phone back. He walked away not saying a single word, I then started cooking and talking with Petra at the same time. After 30 minutes I was done cooking and set the table. I called everyone to come to eat, after 2 minutes everyone was sitting down at the dinner table, except Levi. I told everyone that they could start eating, otherwise the food will get cold. I walked upstairs to the room that was next to mine. I knocked on the door and waited for a response that didn't come. I knocked again and waited and yet again there was no response. "Levi I'm coming in" I opened the door and seeing Levi laying on his bed with his phone by his ear. "Yeah okay, bye mom," he said as he hanged up.

He looked at me and stood up from his bed. "Come on your food will get cold," I said as I walked out of the room, Levi following behind me.

We then all sat at the dining table and we talked about random stuff and eating at the same time. Levi cleared his throat gesturing that he wanted to say something. Everyone stopped talking and looked at Levi waiting for what he wanted to say. "So my mother called and she and my uncle would like to visit tomorrow. Is that possible or...?" he asked. "Yeah of course they can come! Tell them to come around 6 pm so we can all eat dinner together" I replied. "Do they have a favorite food?" I asked him. "They like any kind of pasta" he replied (A/n; I don't know if they like pasta it was just the first thing I came up with)

"Okay, I will make my secret family recipe then"
——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

・゚: *・゚:*A/n *:・゚*:・゚
That was chapter 13 for u guys!
I hope you enjoyed reading.
Sorry for any grammar mistakes or typos.
-peaceoutt