Chapter 24

——————————┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

And there I stood, across from Levi in the ring. I was expressionless on the outside, but deep down I was kinda scared, knowing how Levi fights. His grey-blue eyes met my (e/c) eyes, he had that dull look in his eyes that he always has. We both stood in our fighting position, his gaze made me even more nervous than before. A big crowd was formed around the ring, everyone stood there in silence, now and then I could hear people whispering.

And then we heard it...

The flute.

He curled his hand into a fist and aimed for the front of my nose. I quickly dodge it by turning my head to the right, before I knew it he hits me in the stomach. Not caring about the pain, I low kicked him but that is what he thought. Instead, I high kicked him aiming for his ear. Forgetting about Levi's fast reflexes, he grabbed the lower part of my leg and pulled it, making me fall on the ground.

I instantly slide my leg across the floor, hitting his ankle. He lost his balance and fell on top of me. ON.TOP.OF.ME.

A blush crept up my face, I quickly hid it and looked upon Levi. He looked directly into my eyes, his sweat dripping from his face. Levi's leg was in between mine and his hands at both of the sides of my head, pinning me down on the floor. We looked deeply into each other eyes, forgetting that we were in a fighting competition.

Levi leaned closer to my face, I was getting redder by the second. "I'm sorry L/n" He whispered in my ear as he knocked me out.

・゚: *・゚:*Time Skip*:・゚*:・゚

I woke up in my bed, smelling my rose-scented covers. Looking out of the window I could see that it was dark outside. I grabbed my phone that was on my nightstand and looked at the time, 5.32 pm. 'Wait did I oversleep or something?' I thought as I quickly rose from my bed and walked downstairs. Arriving in the living room I saw everyone doing their thing.

Petra and hitch were talking, Levi was drinking tea while he read a book. Eren and Jean were fighting, as usual. Farlan and Olou were watching tv. Isabel, Mikasa and Armin were talking about going to the beach and stargazing. And there I stood not knowing why I was asleep around 5 pm. As Petra saw me standing in the doorway, she quickly stood up and fast-walked in my direction.

"Does your head hurt? And oh how is your stomach doing? And how is that wound on your arm?" Petra asked as she overloaded me with questions. (A/n: I don't know if that sentence is correct, sorry please don't attack me.)

And then it hit me, all the memories of the fighting competition came back, including the one where Levi pinned me down and knocked me out. "I'm doing fine Petra, please don't worry about me" I answered as I scratch the back of my neck.
——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

・゚: *・゚:*A/n *:・゚*:・゚
And that was chapter 24 for you guys!
I hope you enjoyed reading!
Sorry for any grammar mistakes or typos.
-peaceoutt