.-Soma Otome-.

-Sonia POV-

''Hey, Teira, you know a lot of people, right?''

''Hey, Sonia, yea kinda, it's gained me a reputation haha. Is there something you need?''

''Well I was wondering if you had any leads on of all these people disappearing all of a sudden''

''Hmmm, well I do know this Yurei, Kiana and Kyandise had a crush on the same guy oh, and Miss Chosa taught him''

''Is that so... Is there anyone else you know that does?..''

''Let's see... There was Yurei, and Kiana, and Fuyu liked him before he started going out with Aria. There's also Kyandise, Soma, Kurea, Saidene and Ryoba.''

''Interesting.. Thank you, Teira''

-----------------------------------------------------

-NEXT RIVAL: SOMA OTOME-

A new day, a new rival gone. Let's hope this isn't as hard

*5 down.. 3 left.. This is too easy, don't worry Otome, you'll be gone in a blink of an eye*

Ryoba takes a stroll through the school to pass time until a good time for her to strike at her next rival, she comes across a green haired girl speaking to another girl with yellow hair.. Maybe their, friends? Or even sisters...

*So it turns out this is the girl... So she likes MY Senpai... This will be easy*

--------------------------------------------------------------

''Hey, Soma, can I talk to you?''

''Uhhh, who are you?''

''What do you mean?.. It's me, Ryoba''

''Uhh, well I don't know you so yea, bye''

''W-Wait! I was wondering if you wanted to study with me after school..''

''Ugh, I have way more better things to do other than study, go hang out with my loser sister if you want to study''

Soma walks off leaving Ryoba standing by herself

Ryoba stands there with a dull look twitching, clenching her fists, it's almost like she was about to snap..

*So you wanna play like that, Soma?? Alright.. Games on*

Ryoba walks around the school to look for Soma's sister, apparently she needed her for her... Plan..

*Where could this girl possibly be?! I've checked in every club, class, and even the girls restrooms*

Ryoba walked outside of the school to get some fresh air

She sighed just as she was about to give up.. That was until she saw a girl crying underneath a tree sitting at a table..

*Huh.. Why're they crying.. Agh, I don't have time to stop and check if someones ok... Ok, one little stop won't hurt*

Ryoba walks her way over the upset girl and questions why she was upset