.-Yurei Redi-.

Ryoba was walking up to the second floor where the library was. She happened to pass Kyosei then and decided to sneak a photo of him to keep in her room..

*Senpai is so dreamy.. Just wait a little while longer Senpai then we can run off together and have a family of our own* 

*Finally I made it to the library*

"Hey Ryoba!" 

"Hey Teira, did you find out anymore info about other people who like Kyosei?.."

"Yes I did and it turns out quite a few people have a crush on Kyosei"

*Who do they think they are trying to steal my senpai..*

"First theres Yurei Redi, you already know about her, as well as a boy names Fuyu Koki."

*Interesting..*

"Oh and theres a rumor that Kyosei likes his teacher, Miss Choso, but I'm not sure if thats true"

"A girl, boy and a teacher, thats quite a lot of people.."

"Thats not even all of them, a model student Kiana Haruka likes him, and the loner Kyandise Yururi, Soma Otome, Kurea from the martial arts club, and finally Saidene Churu from the occult club."

"8 people.. Omg..." 

"I'm not sure how you're gonna eliminate them all but I believe in you, Ryoba!"

As the bell rang for lunch Ryoba was heading down to the main area to look for her first rival to take out.. She wandered around for 10 minutes then finally ending up to the main area..

*I should probably take out Yurei first... Since she was the first rival to encounter with me...I'll just wait for her to leave her friends then I'll follow her and kill her..*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm just gonna go to the restroom girls, wait up for me"

*Now is my chance to follow her and eliminate her..* 

Yurei looks behing her and notices Ryoba stand behind her with her eyes widened, it looked like she had just witnessed a murder.. She was twitching..

"Oh hey, Ryoba right? What're you doing here.."

"This is for Senpai" Ryoba mumbled

"W-What was that?...." said Yurei

 Ryoba pulls out a knife she had been keeping ever since she was talking to Teira from the back of her skirt and stabbed Yurei in the skull..Ryoba stared down at Yurei's body, twitching with blood on her hand..

"One down... 7 to go" Ryoba said as she looked down at Yurei's lifeless body..

As Ryoba headed out of the restroom a mysterious girl stood there, arms folded with a serious looks on her face..

"well if it isn't Ryoba Aishi, what are you doing here Ryoba, get outt here" said the girl

"I could ask you the same thing, why don't you go do something useful" replied Ryoba

"Just who do you think you are, Ryoba Aishi talking back to me. Now scram before I do something we'll both regret.."

"I don' think so.." 

The girl raises her fist at Ryoba and charges it towards her making a bruise under her eye

"Haha.."

"What's so funny, Ryoba Aishi"

"I think the only one regretting this is YOU, just wait til I inform Mrs Kunahito about this!.."

"W-What, you wouldn't dare!"

Ryoba dashes out of the girls restroom, and into the counclers office

"M-Mrs Kunahito!.."

"Ryona whats happened to you!?"

"Brown streak charged at me with her fist in the girls restroom.. It's just a bruise but it's quite sore.."

"This behaviour will not be tolerated, I'm sorry Ms Ryoba I will speak to Brown streak about her behavior. You may leave"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ms Brown Streak, I've had multiple reports on your behavior at this school, I got one today from Ryoba Aishi saying that you charged at her with your fist and left a bruise on her face!"

"B-But she was harrassing me!"

"So you decided to respond by damaging her face?! This type of behavior will not be at this school, starting now you are expelled and reported to the headmaster. Now get out of my sight and don't bother showing up on tuesday"

-----------------------------------------------------------

-RIVAL ELIMINATED-

(𝕆𝕞𝕘 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥, 𝕀 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕀'𝕞 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝟝𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝔹𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟! 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝔽𝕦𝕪𝕦 𝕂𝕠𝕜𝕚, 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝟙 𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦!)