.-New school-.

(𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥! 𝕀'𝕞 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕕𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤! ℕ𝕖𝕧#𝟚𝟛𝟞𝟚, 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪!!)

Ryoba was born with no emotions, not sadness, anger, happiness, or disgust.. She wanted to feel normal emotions like a normal person..

She started a new school tommorrow, Akademi High, a private high school. She was nervous, what would people think of her?? Would they think shes strange because she can't feel emotions.. She'll have to find out tommorrow when she leaves for her new school..

*𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆.. 𝟲:𝟭𝟱𝗮𝗺*

-Ryoba POV-

*First day of school* Ryoba thought to herself.

"How bad could it be" ...

I might as well leave now, then I can get to school faster and I can explore the school.

As Ryoba was walking into her new school she saw a vending machine and thought she might just get her a snack before her first class starts..

"Oh a vending machine, I could go for a pack of chips before class starts"

She takes out a coin and slips it in the vending machine...

"H-Huh, why isn't it working!. Dumb vending machine give me my money back!" 

"Uh excuse me is everything alright" A mysterious voice appeared out of nowhere..

It sounded like a male

Ryoba turned to her left and saw a younge male standing there concerned

"Hm?" Ryoba responded.

"Hi, sorry! I heard you complaining about the vending machine and wanted to help" The mysterious boy said back.

Ryoba's eye's lit up and her heart started racing

"O-Oh! please go ahead!" She said

"Here, theres kinda a trick to get it working.."

"O-Oh thank you very much!"

"No problem!"

*W-Who is he and what.. is this feeling..*

"Hey, Kyosei! Wanna come over to my house and study tonight?" said a girl standing behind him..

"Oh, sure I'd love to, see you then Yurei" said the boy

*M-My senpai likes another girl?! N-NO*

-TIME SKIP-

"Hey there, are you okay?" said a girls voice

"O-Oh you're Teira right? We're in the same class aren't we?"

"Yeah, so Ryoba whats up?"

"Oh it's just the boy I like.. Is with another girl.."

"Oh, who.. If you don't mind me asking"

"They're both in the year above, the boys name is Kyosei, and the girls name is Yurei"

"Ah, Kyosei Koibito, and Yurei Redi yeah, she has a crush on him"

"Is that so...Is there any other people who have crushes on him?.."

"Well... I might have to do a bit of researching, meet me in the library and I'll give you some information"

(𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕, 𝕀 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪! 𝕒𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕗 ℝ𝕪𝕠𝕓𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕂𝕪𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕚, 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦!)