.-Kiana Haruka-.

(𝔹𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕗𝕦𝕟 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝!)

-------------------------------------------------------------

-Sonia-

"Uh.. Hi, are you guys the Newspaper club?.''

''Yeah, you're Sonia, right?' What can we do for you?''

''Yeah.. I was wondering if I could join you guys?..I'd really like to help out with the murder of Miss Chosa. As well as Yurei Redi..''

''You were close to Yurei, right?''

''She was my bestfriend...''

''Well.. We don't normally accept people who want to join the club, but you seem pretty determinded. Welcome to the club Sonia''

''R-Really?! Thank you guys so much, I won't let you down!''

-----------------------------------------

-NEXT RIVAL.. KINA HARUKA-

''Hey, Teira!''

''Oh hey, Ryoba. Do you need something?''

''Actually, I was wondering if you could help me with how I could eliminate Kiana Huruka.''

''Hmm, well I do know is that she's a model student so everyone looks up to her. You could try frame her?''

''That's perfect! How should I do it?''

''Well, theres costumes in the drama club, you could try going around as her in a disguise and cause some trouble.''

''Thanks, Teira! You're the best.''

''Anytime, Ryoba. I'll be here if you need anything''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Teira said to look in the drama club, right??*

*Oh, who cares, they probably have costumes there anyways*

Ryoba opens the door to the drama club to see 5 orange haired people standing in a group talking

They all stop and stare at her..

''What do you want, Ryoba Aishi?''

''Hey, can I borrow a costume for a bit''

''No, you can't now get out of here''

''But-''