I'm Alive (news)

Halo, iya halo!

It's me, Syahra, yes.

I'm Alive guys, udah tiga tahun ya gue tinggal? Gimana kabar kalian?

Oh iya, I'm here to say that I'm back to write babyyyyyy~

Tapi agak melenceng gitu app nya, gue nulis di webnovel sekarang.

Bahasanya juga agak melenceng, I'm an english writer now.

I'm starting a new start in that app.

Brothers Of Tragedy

A cryptid was what they called it.

The unspoken story of a mythical being that could kill a thousand in a second.

They said that no one could survive after witnessing the cryptid. Some were lucky enough to survive and told the stories to the people.

Until they died within the next day.

But some went missing after meeting the cryptid. No single hair was found whatsoever. Some said that they were just eaten by the cryptid. Some said that they were dragged to the cryptid's place and died there.

Some said that they were ‘claimed’, turned into the cryptid itself, became their own worst nightmare. But then again, nobody knows the truth.

Real stories became legends, legends became myths, the cryptid became a nightmare to the children and a warning to the night.

A young boy, Avan Trageon, went to the forest one day. He met the cryptid but did not die. The cryptid smiled at him, cared for him, and claimed him as its own family.

Now you might say he got lucky. But, if he were you, you would wish you would die instead. Because when the cryptid said it's you, then it's you. You could not run from anything, not even yourself.

The fourteen-year-old boy watched himself slowly losing his humanity. He learned at a very young age, the worst karma that he ever got was him, himself.

He realized the destiny he was facing. He was meant to be a villain, a monster. So he did what he had to do.

He became a hero instead.

This is not a story, this is a tragedy.

_______

So yeah, I need support kalian buat buku baru gue, tapi gue gak maksa, it's just- kalau kalian ada waktu or tertarik untuk baca, please do come to visit my book ❤

Nama akun gue di aplikasi itu Moonaisy

Sekali lagi, thank you so much sudah mau baca buku-buku gue, seneng liatin komen-komen lucu kalian.

And maybe, this is a goodbye for me, gue gak bakal aktif di wattpad lagi, gue sudah pindah *ekhm* lapak.

Dan kalau kalian ada pertanyaan kalian bisa nanya disini 👉

Again, goodbye, I love you all, see you in another app (if you want to, I mean)