29

My phone chimed.

HAWK
17 Kirby Drive Encino Cali.

It's been a week since the fight between me and Kaitlyn. I haven't seen her around. But Kyler has been getting on my nerves.
Right now, I'm home with Antonio, on the phone with Eli.
"Babe, just come to the address I texted you, you'll love what I want to show you." Eli said over the phone.
"But I'm comfortable in my bed, watching vampire diaries." I whined.
"Meet you in 20. I lo-" he stopped himself. "Good bye darling."
Before I could say anything, he hung up. Was he about to say I love you?
This gave me motivation to get my lazy ass out of bed and put on nice clothes.

I got out of bed, and exited the apartment

-
I arrived at this random store. This is the address right?
I check one last time, yep this is it.
I walk around the building.
"Encino Tattoo Shop." The sign above read.
What the hell?
I enter, and immediately see my favorite red haired boy.
He notices me and walks over.
"Babe!" He yelled. I smiled at him, before pulling him into a kiss.
"Don't tell me you want me to get another tattoo." I warned jokingly.
"No, I want to show you something."
He showed me his arm, and right on his wrist, my name with a butterfly next to it was written.

My mouth opens slightly and I look up at him

"Oh I love you Hawk." The words slip out.
My face goes red, maybe he said it on accident when I slept over last week.
Maybe he wasn't going to say I love you on the phone.
"I- uh I-I am s- uhh" I scratch my neck nervously. He wraps his strong arms around me, and pulls me in an embrace.
"I love you too doll. Ever since you walked into the dojo."
My heart fluttered at the small nicknames.
"T-the tattoo- you didn't h-have to." I stuttered, as happy tears threatened to fall. Shit I really have gone soft. Happy tears? I thought those were fake.
"I wanted to." He pulled away from the embrace.
He pressed his lips on mine, making me melt. He pulled me closer by holding my waist. I gasped slightly, allowing his tongue to enter. His tongue explored my mouth, but that soon ended when the tattoo artist cleared her throat, signaling to hand her the money for the tattoo.
He handed her a wad of cash, wrapped his arm around me, and exited the tattoo parlor.