CHAPTER 8

Unknown's PoV
It's already lunch and the cafeteria is crowded by most highschool students. Chaeyoung and somi was standing in a row, waiting for their turn.

"When will we get our lunch? I haven't eaten yet. It's been 24hours since I ate. Can you imagine that?"somi keeps on chatting while chaeyoung is looking so far away.

"Yah! Chaengchaeng!"somi nudges her back.

Instead of looking, she play her fingers and rollen an eye."Duh, who told you to do that. No one right? Just be quiet."she look at somi for a second and pointed its mouth.

"Wait!"somi shakes chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung irritatingly glanced at her."Okay, what is it?"

"I forget my P.E uniform."somi pouted. Her shoulder drops so down no doubts. They stared at each other before realizing that their P.E class is two hours later.

They left their stuffs to the other students in the line. They run towards the hallways, down the steep stairs and finally getting in the ground floor.

As they get in the exit, a man pushing a tray of huge boxes blocks their way.

Chaeyoung tied her shoes so suddenly.

Somi runs faster, the reason why she bumped into the man and the boxes fall towards chaeyoung. Chaeyoung covers her head and closed her eyes.

After few seconds, she noticed that the box didn't directly fall on her. Instead, it fall sidewards.

Somi's eyes widened after witnessing what happened. She helped chaeyoung got up and they run out of the exit.

"Chaengchaeng, I saw it. I am sure that the box will fall on you but it changed direction. Deabak!"somi applauded. Her eyes are glimmering in amusement.

Chaeyoung stared at her hands."What do you think happened?"her expression is more likely troubled and slightly shocked.

"Well, it's the best magical phenomenon. You're probably a witch. Huh, if that so...then your mom too."she concluded and covered her open mouth.

"No, no, no, no. It's friction and it's gravity."she walked ahead and keep reminding herself that it's all an accident.

"Aish, friction? Gravity? I thought you failed science since first grade!"somi followed her.

The two of them went in somi's house to get its uniform.

"Just wait there,"somi entered inside while chaeyoung left in the front yard.

"Hayst, chaeyoung you're just hallucinating. It's just an accident, it's just an accident."chaeyoung wiped her sweats and crouched in the mid way.

"Magic is possible. Supernatural powers, vampires and maybe familiar like me exist."a soft voice from a girl. She look around and see no body. It gives her goosebumps.

"Who's that?"she focused her eyes around. She can hear footsteps but there's nobody coming in the gateway.

"Look, I'm beside you."the voice says.

She look at her right side and her eyes widened."Ahhhhhh!"she screams. She can see a black cat beside her.

"Hey shut up!"the cat uttered.

Chaeyoung got quiet after just hearing the cat to talk."Ahhhhhhhh!"she started to scream again. She can't believe that the cat really talks.

Somi run towards them."W-what happened?!"somi look at chaeyoung with open mouth. She bend her body and look at who's behind chaeyoung. It's the cat.

"Hello!"the cat uttered.

Somi looks very surprise. She then went to the animal and caressed its fluffy hair."It's getting really weird but I like it. I can't believe they really exist. Familiars!"she's not contented of touching the cat and carry it with her arms.

"Somi that cat is possessed with an evil spirit. I don't know why it's happening!"chaeyoung left them.

Somi look at the cat and sigh."She's acting bad."she then brought the cat with her and followed chaeyoung.

Ching!