...CHAPTER 3

Unknown's PoV
At noon, yuri went to the T.university to find her diary. But instead, yuri saw a blue shining necklace near the canteen's garbage bins.

"Hmm...I'll sell it to my friend. I can even buy hundreds of diaries."a sneer from her.

"Yuri-yah!"

"Hey! Look!"yuri showing the ornament.

...

The T. University is already as quiet as church, student have gone by to their homes. There are only few students left, some was already preparing of going home, but these two girls tagging along a miserable guy was still roaming the school field and anything.

"Noona! I'm tired."there's a sound of beg from jeonghun's voice as he fall on his butt to the grassy field. Chaeyoung didn't mind and continued searching, even in the corners of the garbage bins, bags and so on.

"Haysst...give me 5 minutes, chaengchaeng."somi scrunched and wiped her falling sweats. Chaeyoung sit beside somi with her face on glum.

"Woaf! Woaf!"

"Oh!.."jeonghun points out a DOG?

"Come here doggy!!"chaeyoung chased the dog which was wearing the necklace as its collar.

"A dog?"somi chuckled as she followed chaeyoung.

"Ah, again?!"jeonghun muttered.

The three of them run to chase the dog, but unfortunately, the dog hides inside the small hole which they struggled to catch out.

"Noona, just a piece of advise, just forget about that thing. Let's go home."jeonghun gasped and sit himself at the dirty ground. Somi nodded as an agreement.

"Mom said it's important. And grandma gave it before I was born."chaeyoung insisted.

"What we'll gonna do now?"somi looking to both of jeonghun and chaeyoung.

"Ah! If the pet doesn't, well, the owner can do!"jeonghun stood after expressing his idea. The two's eyes widened."You're so smart! Like sister like brother."somi exclaimed.

Chaeyoung flinched."His idea is smart, but who got is not. And how can we find the owner."

"Woaf! Woaf!"

"Yuyu! Where are you?!"

"Ya! Yuyu! Where are you?!"

"Yudaeng!"two girls screaming around with already a voice in husk. They're must be and obviously exhausted, just from their sighs. Chaeyoung sighted the two strangers walking and screaming in grasp. She had some guts and run towards the two, which somi and jeonghun followed.

"Who are you looking for?"chaeyoung reached the two. Both of the girls faced on her."Well, my d-dog is missing. I just left her in the canteen."a duck alike girl uttered.

"We saw a dog there.."jeonghun points the hole where the dog hides. They all went there and get the owners confirmation that it was really her owned dog.

"Thank you guys. Without your help, I will not find yudaeng."the owner stated as she look up to chaeyoung after hugging her dog."By the way, I'm yena and this is Yuri, and yeah..this is yudaeng."the stranger added. Somi also introduced themselves and offered a handshake to yena and Yuri.

"But miss!"

All eyes was on jeonghun.

"The necklace is...uhm, noona owns that necklace. We try to find it through out the whole field but who thought it's worn by you-your dog."jeonghun cowardly uttered and grinned in fluster.

"Oh jinjja? Mianhae mianhae.."yuri who keeps on bowing in front of them.

"Oh alright, I'll give it back. Were so sorry, haha."yena handing back the mentioned thing."Thanks too, nice meeting you all!"chaeyoung greeted with full of cheer. Somi and jeonghun just laughed on.

"Yeah, we need to go now! Hope to see you next time!!"yuri bid her last words before stepping away. Yena also did the same and leaded her dog, following the latter.

"Now, you need to take care of that!"jeonghun jokingly uttered."Aha!"somi agreed. Chaeyoung laughs as she slowly hangs her arms to their unreachable shoulders."You guys are too tall.."

"Hmm...so she's the owner of the sapphire emblem."a smirking murkily hooded lady."That's why jeongyeon is too audacious to bring our another sister to death!"another lady in the same hood and robe, replied.

"I'm sure jeongyeon is dead. And no one will protect this rueful kid, ahahaha!!"they flew away and disappeared."We'll revenge again for seulgi and yeri."

Vote, comment and share!!!
😘