...CHAPTER 1

Unknown's PoV
Chaeyoung was shocked and startled, when she just found her self nearby the library with a girl.

"Rosé eonnie?"she look at the latter.

"Ahaha, yeah."the rosé girl laughed and nudged chaeyoung, playfully.

"Why? I need to buy groceries today."chaeyoung said and crossed her arms.

"Look at this, someone gave me this."rosé showed a silver locket to chaeyoung.

"Locket? What's with it? Does it talk? Crazy."chaeyoung shook her head in annoyance.

"Duh, kill joy? It's a wishing locket. The librarian gave me this."rosé rolled her eyes while eyes fixed on the locket.

"Wish? Are you sick, eonnie? That's absurd."chaeyoung jokingly touched rosé's forehead, in disbelief.

"Come on! Don't you believe in magic? It's not only for kids."rosé muttered and scratched her head.

"I'll just go ahead. I'm busy, eonnie."chaeyoung walks away, passing by from where rosé is standing. Rosé tightly hold chaeyoung's wrist."Wait!"

"For the fairies sake, what?!"the smoke on chaeyoung's nose and ear are visibly coming out.

"Have you forgotten the test? You promised to your grandma that you'll do great in school, right?"rosé giving a serious look to the younger.

Chaeyoung sighs."Are you threatening me? Oh, okay fine!"she crossed an arm."It's for grandma, not for you."

"Okay, okay! Bye!"rosé continued walking at the hallway. Rosé smirked."You are finally going to face it, chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung proceeded inside and slowly closes the door. She stepped closer to the book shelves and try to read such titles that she would like to.

"Unknown realm?"chaeyoung frowned.

"It suits you.."a beautiful girl suddenly appeared behind her. Chaeyoung touched her chest in startle."Don't worry son chaeyoung, I'm not a shark to eat you alive."

Chaeyoung's eyes are full of surprise."You know my name?"

The lady stepped closer and laughed."You brat, look at your name tag."

Chaeyoung can't help but to look downwards and laughed."Yeah, I see."

"Have you heard about the darklings?"the lady in her middle twenties asked while grabbing a book placing on her arm.

"Huh? I used to hear about fairies, but that was in my primary ages."chaeyoung shrugged.

"Really? High-schools' may not, but some does. Some exist in a wrong world, some exist in right. Some suits, some stands out. There's normal but remember, there's always a special."she walks in front of chaeyoung back and fort while chaeyoung just keep a curious stare.

"I don't get any, it's a fib.."she shook her head and laughed."Highschool life doesn't revolves on that matter."she added as she put the book on her bag.

"Oops! If you want to bring that book at home, ask the librarian."the lady smirked and pointed the familiar person in the counter. The lady just walked outside."Fib things is much true than what you believed to be true."

"Wha-" chaeyoung was too late to call the lady and now, she failed to know the stranger.

Chaeyoung can sense a weird aura from the lady as it walks away and just suddenly appeared earlier. She sighs and shrugged it off. Then she went towards the librarian, that was sleeping.

"Excuse me!"she called the familiar short haired girl. Then it faced her, chaeyoung covered her mouth in surprise."A-are you that girl at the gate?"chaeyoung stared at the face of the person.

"Do you think I am not?"it answered with full of sarcasm."Do you need anything?"the atmosphere of the place gloomed down.

"Uhm...I need this. I'll bring it home."chaeyoung uttered.

"Okay...and if you're looking for your drinking glass, it's in the guard house."the librarian glared at her.

"You know what?"chaeyoung rest her head in the counter.

"What?!"the librarian girl yelled into her.

"You're so bitter."chaeyoung playing her fingers.

"Bitter...tsk!"she muttered and rolled her eyes.

"I'm chaeyoung.."chaeyoung sitting at a chair in the corner.

"Jeongyeon!"she sharply uttered and glared at the younger. But there she noticed that chaeyoung seems to be different than the other highschool girls she'd met for her 5 years of work as a librarian."Hmm...I wish you are not what I am looking for. And you don't have it..."jeongyeon can't remove her eyes to the latter.

Hope it gives you a little titillating feels. Lab you all!!!

Vote pwease🙏😘