CHAPTER 3...

A/n:Gays, thank you so much for reading. Hope you're enjoying!!!

Unknown's PoV
After the dinner, chaeyoung went to her bed to rest early.

"Chaeyoung-ah!"a knock from the open door of chaeyoung's room. Chaeyoung turned her head to her mother leaving her diary and pen, away from her eyes."Hmm?"

"Tell me, your necklace is missing, right?"a raise of her mother's brows to her. Chaeyoung sticks her tongue and sighs. Her tears unknowingly welling.

"Mom, it's not. I just left it at s-sc-hool."the seriousness was in her eyes but seems to stutter for no reasons.

"Chaeyoung, as long as you can, please take care of it. I had given it to you."her mother slowly caressed her face. They stared at each other, eye to eye.

"Sorry mom, I'll find it."chaeyoung pulled her mother on a tight hug.

"You're my best girl.."they both laughed. But deep inside, there's a confusion in chaeyoung's mind.

'That sapphire necklace. Weird...'chaeyoung thought.

...

When the sunrise again comes and the birds' soft whistles wakes up chaeyoung. She was in hurry again and did the same routine.

"By-"

"Bye mom!"she walked to school again. When she arrived she run towards the school entrance where she saw her brother."Jeonghun-ah!"

"Noona! I just saw it  there."jeonghun showed a drinking glass but the necklace is gone.

"Didn't you saw my?"chaeyoung frowned.

"It might be stolen. You're dead, noona."her younger brother teased and patted her back.

"Gosh..."chaeyoung leave her brother alone and went to her class. As she stays there, her eyes are fasten to the blackboard but brain is out of this world.

'Oh grandma, mom will really scold me after this day.'chaeyoung thought.

"Woshhh!"her seatmate startled her with a sudden clap."Wae?!"she look into the girl, blankly.

"Are you alright?"the girl asked, resting its head on her desk.

"Uhm...I've just did the biggest sin in my life. Somi can you help me?"chaeyoung pouted and keep on her audible breath.

"In what? Did you bullied someone? Killed?"somi covered her mouth."Of course not! I loss my necklace."chaeyoung nudges the latter.

"Come on, you can buy another at the mall, chaengchaeng."somi laughingly said and rubbed her back for comfort.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes."I doesn't know what's with it. But I don't think so that the mall sells like that. And it's expensive."

Somi just shook out and shrugged it all off."I'll help you chaeng, fighting!"

"Okay,"the poor chaeyoung holds her head and barely fixed her wandering eyes on the board again while tapping her ballpen on the desk.

"Hmm...I didn't saw rosé today. Very first time...and I think the other three was all with her."somi uttered as she fix out her posture.

"Don't mind them, somi."
...

Somewhere in an old abandoned hanok house, there is the unconscious jeongyeon laying beside the half curtained closed window.

"Is she still alive?"a tall girl tickled jeongyeon, playfully."She's not moving."

"She's fainted, damn it Lisa. For example, I killed you, do you think you can feel the tingle?"a dark haired girl dug the latter by her elbow.

"Jisoo, Lisa, shut your f*cking mouth please?"another girl uttered in annoyance.

*The door suddenly opened.

"Guys! I can hear your chatters outside. Can you please shut up? Jeongyeon is on danger."rosé arrived with a kit on her hand.

"Aren't you going to bring her to the doctor? We can't heal her wound."one of the girls asked and worriedly points her eyes to jeongyeon.

"Jennie, we'll just likely kill her. It's vastly dangerous outside. The evil-minded witches must be watching the woods and corners of this forest."rosé answered and putted some aids to jeongyeon's wound.

"But wait! How come you know where she is. You are just with us last night..."Lisa stated and was in havoc thru out the conversation.

"She told me, I sneaked out. I...I followed her under the crystal rain."she blinks in a flit and looked away.

"Liar..."jennie laughed and snorted in disbelief.

"I'm not, jennie."

"I agree with jennie. You even slept early."Lisa stated.

"Rosé? Spill it out! Unless you did it to her yourself alone."jisoo said.

"F*ck f*ck! You're overacting jisoo eonnie."Lisa ruining jisoo's words.

"Are you hiding something?"

"Duh, I'll tell the truth, once jeongyeon is awake."rosé uttered. The three other girls nods with jennie associating it with a crossing of arms.

"Huh! Don't be careless, witches."in a tall branch of a tree, there's a lady standing with lips forming a unexplainable smile. She'd been quite watching the girls the whole time. Surely it is either some sort of hostility or assistance...

To be continued...