CHAPTER 7

Unknown's PoV
"Are you sure this is her house?"jeongyeon peeked from the tall bush. They were looking at the two storey house on the opposite street.

Jennie nods."Yeah, rosé texted me the address. I think we should stay here until we found something to prove that chaeyoung is what you are looking for."she whispered while eyeing the gate of the house.

Jeongyeon suddenly stood and walked across the street to clearly observe what's inside the house. Jennie carefully followed and do the same.

They keep searching for any items outside the gateway. They even searched in the trash bags and found nothing.

"We should take a rest, jennie."jeongyeon held her chest and pant.

Jennie turned her head and sighed. She touched jeongyeon's back and slowly rubs to show her sympathy."I knew you'd been missing them so much. The twice square, your parents and the mansion, also...nayeon and the other girls. But what if the only thing you can do is to believe that chaeyoung is really the 8th member? She's the only help."she patted jeongyeon's back and again sighed.

"No way, I don't think she is."jeongyeon frowned.

"Who are you looking for?"a woman who's carrying groceries between her hands. She look at the two as she use her other hand to open the gate.

Jeongyeon and jennie had to be audacious. They both stood and feel at frost. The middle aged woman raised her brows while waiting for their answer.

"S-son chaeyoung. We're looking for her."jeongyeon walked forward, passing jennie.

Jennie smiled at the woman."Y-yeah, we are....uhm...we are her c-classmates."she breath deeply since she felt her heart to thump nervously.

"Let's continue inside."the woman that supposedly chaeyoung's mom walked in and gave a way for the two to follow. She then weirdly look at all directions before closing the gate. The way she acts, there's a mark of expression on her face that she really knew what's going on.

They sit in the couch while the woman prepared food in front of them.

"What do you need from chaeyoung? If you were her classmates why would you come here when chaeyoung is in school? It's unbelievable that you need to skip classes when you can talk to her there."chaeyoung's mom asks as she take small sharp glimpses to the two.

Jeongyeon look at jennie."Ma'am, we actually need to talk with you. Uhm...does chaeyoung have a blue sapphire necklace?"she wander her eyes to avoid getting an eye contact with the older.

Chaeyoung's mom frowns."Wae?"she made a questioning look. She's starting to feel strange.

"A-actually, we saw a necklace. We saw her necklace."jennie replied.

"I guess you're lying. What do you really need from my daughter? Are you irene's folks?"the woman suddenly grab the knife and walked towards them.

They don't know what to do as of the moment.

"Wait!"jennie screams. She shut her eyes and ready to get beaten by the knife the woman is holding.

"What?"she moves back with still a knife on her hand.

"I'm yoo jeongyeon, my parents are from yoo clan. We need to find the daughter of the 8th clan as soon as possible. It's been years since my friends went gone."jeongyeon explained.

Chaeyoung's mom putted down the knife and sit down."So you are from the yoo clan? The 2nd clan in twice square. What happened to the others?"she's starting to get teary and fisted her arm.

"It's a long story ma'am. But is chaeyoung really from the 8th clan? Is the son's really the lost clan?"jennie uttered.

"And most of all, we need her help to find the seven other girls."jeongyeon continues.

She nods."Yes, chaeyoung is what you are looking for. And, I'm letting you to bring her with you. But please take care of her."she look at jeongyeon eye to eye.

"We will assure that! Let's go!"jennie pulled jeongyeon out of a sudden. Jeongyeon was also surprised but she let jennie tho.

They headed away to the school, leaving chaeyoung's mom alone.

:'< でわ また