chapter five

"When did you come back."

"Today morning."

Chanyeol, the Director of their magazine, was Y/N's senior at university

Chanyeol, the Director of their magazine, was Y/N's senior at university. During Y/N's teenage her mom worked in a UK-based clothing company that was owned by Chanyeol's father. She was a regular visitor there on her weekends. That's how she realized that fashion is something that she wanted to do in her future.

Chanyeol was raised in the UK. He came to Korea for doing his graduation from SNU. Y/N was always curious about Korea and when she came to know that Chanyeol got admitted to SNU, she tried to get in contact with him. He helped her with the SNU entrance exam.

When Y/N reached Korea Chanyeol was the only person she knew. He helped her settle down and with academics too. Chanyeol was one of the handsome guys in the college with whom every girl would die to go out for a date. For the same reason, Y/N got bullied during the first few months of her college, from which Chanyeol always protected her.

Chanyeol liked Y/N's passion for her work. Sometimes he admired how she came up with new ideas. His friends used to tease him calling her name and everyone thought Chanyeol was into Y/N which he never admitted but was true.

As for y/n Chanyeol sometimes made her heart flutter but at the same time, she was never sure about her feeling and was too scared to ask him because of his cold nature.

"Oh! I forgot. This is Kim Namjoon and this is Jeon Jungkook. "

"Ya, I know them..... Annyonghasseyo, I'm Park Chanyeol, director of ICON."

(ICON- Name of the magazine)

"Annyonghasseyo." They shook hands with Chanyeol.

Namjoon noticed how Y/N eyes sparkled when she looked at Chanyeol which made him uneasy to be there. He felt like he needed to leave the place.

Y/N was confused how to act in front of Namjoon which she felt strange as Namjoon is a stranger who she just met. She was surprised that she was concerned about how this man would feel.

"Sunbea do you wanna join us?"
Hobi asked Chanyeol

"No! I'm leaving...My coffee will be ready by now... By the way congrats on your first story."

"Thank you."

Chanyeol left the restaurant with his coffee.

Both Y/N and Namjoon thought about the strange feeling inside them for the rest of the day. They both were not sure whether they like each other or not, but being with the other person made them happy.

***********
(A few days later)

Namjoon and Jungkook released their 3rd album last day.

They were working on it for a week without even properly sleeping. And after releasing it they slept for a whole day.

Jungkook woke up at 8 at night. He sat on the couch after taking a shower. While scrolling through his phone Jungkook was stunned for a second.

"HYUNG!HYUNG!!! Look at this!!! DEABAK!!!