chapter four

"Ohhhh!!!!!!.........Convenience store!!!!"

Asked Y/N, looking at him in surprise and astonishment.

"Oh! Right!! It's you. Oh... That's why you looked familiar!!" Namjoon's eyes lit up and he beamed showing his perfectly aligned teeth and dimples.

Y/N found it so pretty but she somehow managed not to show it on her face.

" I guess you are always careless like this!!" Namjoon asked smiling at her

"Oh! No...I don't know why this happens all the time with you... I'm sorry."

"No. I was just kidding!" He said staring right into her eyes.

Namjoon found her eyes fascinating. He felt like he wanted to stare at it longer. Her long wavy raven black hair looked like it was flowing down till her beautifully curved small hips.
Y/N's lips were small but elegant with a light peach shade. She was not pale but a light shade of caramel which he thought was gorgeous.

Y/N flicked her fringes which fell on her face and looked at Namjoon who was admiring her beautiful details.
She felt butterflies in his strong gaze.

" Y/N!!" Jiya was standing at the door of the green room

"Oh! I need to go there. Excuse me!"

"Yeah."

                      **************

Throughout the day Namjoon and Y/N were examining each other without getting caught

Y/N was amazed how easily they both managed to look so perfect in every outfit. Namjoon was so professional. He was so careful about even small details. At the same time, Jungkook may look like he is not paying much attention to everything like Namjoon did but he is actually taking care of things perfectly and effortlessly.

She thought Jungkook is very easy to get along with, but Namjoon looked somehow  unreachable for her.

Namjoon was pretty impressed by Y/N and Hobi's passion. He felt at ease working with them and also felt nervous when Y/N and Hobi stood close which he couldn't explain why, even to himself.

Y/N and Hobi were so happy about how the photoshoot turned out. They talked about the schedule for coming shoots.

Namjoon wanted to ask Y/N her number but he knew that if he asks that he will sound like a flirt. But it was not like he wants to flirt with her or date her, at least not for now...It was more like he wanted to talk to her...Just talk about random topics like a friend.

"Aren't you guys hungry? There is a restaurant down the street. Do you guys wanna join us?"

Namjoon was lost in his thoughts. He looked to Hobi who just invited them for dinner.

"Yeah. I'm in! Hyung?? " Jungkook said raising his arm.

"Okay! Let's go then."

                         ***********

Everyone was waiting for tokkbokki they just ordered.

"I'm gonna grab banana milk. Do you guys want anything? "Y/N asked

" Ohh!! I want banana milk!!" Jungkook was happy

"You like them too?"

"Who doesn't?"

"Yeah! True!!"

Y/N came back with banana milk and gave some to Jungkook.

"Y/N!!!"
Everyone looked back. A man in his mid-twenties was walking towards them. He was wearing a suit which looks so classy on him.
"Oh! Sunbea!!

Y/N hugged the man in front of her. Jiya and Hobi looked at each other with a playful smile while Namjoon looked confused and a bit sad.

                         ***********