chapter three

"Can you move that light a little bit to the left?...umm.....a Little more..... Yeah! Perfect!"

"Hobi, can you cross-check the outfits with Jiya? She is alone there. I'll take care of this."

"Yeah! sure."

Hobi placed his camera on the chair and left the room. It's the first day of their project and everything is pretty much done. They are waiting for Namjoon and Jungkook.  

"They are here. Everything ready?"
Hobi and Jiya came inside the huge hall pushing a cloth stand.

"Yeah. Everything is good."

"Annyonghasseyo! "
Namjoon and Jungkook entered the hall and bowed to them.
"Annyonghasseyo! " They greeted them back.
"I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you. Hobi and I are the photographers and this is Jiya. She will be your stylist." Y/N told them shaking their hands.

They both were way taller than Y/N. She liked how Namjoon combed his blonde hair to the side and showed his manly forehead. Y/N noticed how two tiny  Dimples appeared on his cheeks while he smiled.
He was wearing a black t-shirt which made him look effortlessly handsome. He was strong, she can sense his abs even though he was wearing a loose t-shirt.

She looked into his dark black eyes

She looked into his dark black eyes... DEJA VU!!!! She  realized that they've met before. But she couldn't recall where.

Namjoon looked at Y/N because she was acting strange. Hobi tapped the back of Y/N's shoulder.

"Oh!!....ahhh... Jiya will tell you the rest."

A chuckle left Jungkook's mouth and he tried hard to stop it.
They followed Jiya.

Y/N felt awkward.

"How long did I stare at him?"

"If I hadn't tapped you, you would have stared at him for the entire day. But I can understand...he is handsome."

"It's not like that. I think I have seen him before."

"Here we go again. You feel this way whenever you see a hot man. There is nothing special about it."

"No!!  I'm sure I saw this person somewhere."

"Y/N..... Can you come over here?" Jiya called from the green room.

"COMING!!! I'll talk to you later. okay?"

Y/N told Hobi while she was walking towards the green room. 
"Arhhhh!!!!"

She bumped into Namjoon who just came out of the room.

She looked at Namjoon.

"Ohhhh!!!!!!.........Convenience store!!!!"

                      *************