~ ONLINE CONCERT ~

*LOUIS' POV*

I jump back and forth on my feet as one of the crew people remind me that it's T minus 5 minutes.

"Feeling alright there, Louis?" I hear Zayn call from behind me as he comes up and puts an arm around my shoulder to stop me from jumping.

"Yeah, I guess."

"You've done this since you were 19, bro. You're going to be great."

"I know, I know. I guess it's just nerves. It's been quite a while since I've been up on the stage and in front of the cameras."

"Well, you always have that big-ass H on your shirt and us in the audience to cheer you and give you confidence when you need it." Niall interrupts before Zayn can say anything and I laugh as Harry and Liam follow him to the backstage. While Liam throws an arm each around Zayn and Niall, I immediately settle in Harry's arms.

"I swear, sometimes it feels like you guys do these things intentionally to feed content to your shippers."

"Of course, we do. What do you mean 'sometimes'? The little shits are always there for us. I figure once in a while they should have something to freak out over, right?" I finish looking at Harry but find him frowning.

"Why'd you call them 'little shits'? That's rude and they're our fans. You shouldn't call them that."

I smile before pulling his cheek and leaning up to kiss it, too.

"It's not always TPWK, my love. They insist on being called 'Louis' little shits'. What am I to do?"

He simply rolls his eyes but still laughs and kisses my forehead and I hear a sigh from Niall.

"10 years and you lot are still not done with your PDA."

"Technically, it's not really PDA when it's just the five of us, Ni." Harry says, laughing light-heartedly and Niall's silly face makes me laugh too.

"Alright, I reckon you guys should settle down in the seats. I'll see you guys out there."

"Okay, good luck, mate." Liam says and hugs me. I hug everyone turn by turn and with a final kiss from Harry, they disappear onto the stage to take their places in the audience seats. Front and centre.

I spend a minute or two talking to my band but as the countdown comes to an end, I feel a huge sense of relief wash over me. Nerves or no nerves, it's always great being on stage and even though I can't have that real concert feel right now, I find it extremely humbling that I am able to perform and do what I love for a night and do it in a way that will make a difference and help those in need during these difficult times.

I saw Liam and Niall working on their charity live-streams and I just knew that I had to chime in and do something myself and help people in whatever way I can. Harry wanted to do one as well, but between his shoots and him working on his third album, he barely has time to relax, much less arrange an entire live-stream.

Even so, he's been helping out with mine since the very beginning and he's been here a huge chunk of the whole process; and I couldn't be more grateful for his presence. He's always proved to be my greatest supporter and this was no different.

I smile as I see one ofthe crew member signal my cue and I step onto the stage. As I come to a stop infront of the mic stand and look past the camera in front of me and at all theboys basically jumping in their seats and giving me thumbs ups, I feel a smilecome on my face and all my worries disappear as I belt out one song after theother, feeling comfortable with myself and my voice after a long time.

~~

A/N. DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY, BUT THIS FELT A LITTLE CRINGE. I DON'T KNOW, Y'ALL. WHAT DID YOU THINK?

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU DID! I LOVE YOU. <3

~ Love, T.