~SOMEDAY ~

*HARRY'S POV*

"It's starting up, love!" I give a holler to Louis as I see the countdown to the live-stream beginning.

"Alright, alright, I'm here." Louis mumbles as he comes out of our bedroom while fixing his – no, no – my sweatshirt and jumps over the couch, falling right beside me. It's more than evident that Harry really, really misses the outside world. He's been like this for quite a few weeks now, but I like it; and the lockdown. The world has come to a stand-still and while it has been incredibly difficult for so many people around the world, but I can't deny the fact that it's done me and Louis a world of good.

I am obviously bummed about having to postpone my tour and it hurts me to see the fans heartbroken about the same, but I can't deny the fact that not having to move away for each other and being able to just enjoy each other's company all day long hasn't been the most wonderful thing that has happened to us in quite a while.

Currently, we're sitting in the living room, waiting for Liam's live-stream to start up. It's so wonderful that Liam is working so hard to help out other people and even though Liam's management is putting him through absolute hell for no real reason lately, I find comfort in the fact that the five of us have been closer than ever and the fact that Liam has his music to escape to. He's been through a lot through the course of the lockdown and the fans know it too.

It hasn't passed me just how much they do to merely bring a smile to our faces and I am so glad for them every single day. Niall and Zayn are working on their third albums as well. The songs I've heard so far are so amazing. I'm extremely proud of everything that the boys are doing despite the restrictions around them and I couldn't be happier for the lads.

"Stop thinking so much, ugh." I hear Louis groan beside me as he pulls me into him and I laugh.

"Sorry, boss."

Even though he doesn't say anything, I can practically sense him rolling his eyes and I smile.

"What are you thinking about, anyways?"

"Just how far the five of us have come. Liam's smashing it with the live-streams and making such a huge difference, Niall is living alone but shining brighter than ever before and Zayn is having a freaking baby in a few months. We're all just... so grown up. I feel like time's moving too fast."

"Do you ever wonder when we'll have that?"

"Have what?" I ask, frowning at the sudden question.

"Have a child together."

"Of course I think that. We'll have that someday, Lou. I'm sure of that."

"Yeah?" he says with a soft smile on his face and I nod slowly. His eyes hold that look where he wants to say more, but for some reason, he doesn't. I'm about to ask him what the matter is but he beats me to it.

"You ever think what we'll name them or what gender or something like that?"

"I want an older girl and then younger twin boys." I say with a small smile on my face. "When I think about it, I can practically just imagine you and our little girl thinking of ways on how you guys can make trouble when there are guests over and then Freddie coming up to me and ratting you guys out and what not."

He laughs at the notion and I notice his eyes tear up a little.

"Lou, what's going on, babe?"

"Nothing, it's probably just stupid."

"What is it?"

"I was talking to Zayn about their pregnancy earlier today and I just, I feel so bad that I am not able to give you that. I'm sorry you have to live a secret when you can have so much more and when you deserve so much more." The tears roll down his eyes freely and my heart clenches as it falls down on my cheek because of the way I'm cuddled into his chest. I sit up and wipe it off my cheek and make Louis look at me.

"A, that's not stupid, Louis. I know how you feel, hell, I feel the same thing every single day. B, I agree. It sucks big time that we've been together for so long but we still cannot act and live like any other couple but at the same time, I'm grateful that we're at least together. We have our family, we have our friends and we have each other."

"But it's just so-"

"-unfair, I know, my love. I know. But we'll get there someday; and when we do, there will be no hiding and no backing into the shadows. All that will remain will be just golden daylight." I say and he laughs.

"Was that a reference to Golden?"

"Little bit." I say and laugh. He simply rolls his eyes and I cuddle back into his arms as the countdown ends. I cheer, albeit unnecessarily, as Liam's face comes onto our TV screen and I feel Louis pulling me closer still.

"Don't be sad, Lou. We'll be just fine."

"I hope so."

I look up at him and kiss him deeply, ignoring Liam for just a minute.

"Someday, baby. I promise." I mutter against his lips and he smiles an adorable little smile.

"Someday."

~~

A/N. STOP, HAVE MERCY ON MY HEART ME!! :')))

ALSO, JUST FYI, ZIAM ALL THE WAY BUT I WASN'T SURE IF PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO READ THAT IN HERE OR IF IT'D MAKE THEM UNCOMFORTABLE, SO I DIDN'T INCLUDE IT. :)

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!! I LOVE YOU LOT. <333

~ Love, T.