" Oh god " - 2

Deckard was out while I stayed home. I was making lunch for myself.

I was enjoy my lunch till there was a knock on the door. " what is it now. " I whined to myself.

I was suprised to see Agent Locke. " Holy shit Locke! " I screamed as I went in for a hug.

" Riley! Long time no see dear. " He said with a warm smile, " Oo nice house, but I won't take long. "

" Alright, what do you need? " I asked.

" Here. " He said as he passed me a folder, I could sense the seriousness in his voice.

" You know I have other clients. So you might need more information to get me interested or not. " I shrugged my shoulders to him.

" Will this do? " Locke said as he past me a picture. It was Hattie.

" Oh god what did you do this time Hat. " I mumbled.

I then opened the folder. " That is the CT17 virus or codenamed Snowflake. This virus has the capability of liquifying your internal organs and if can go worldwide. " He stated.

" Alright. Then what has Hattie got to do with this. " I ask placing the documents and details on the table.

" Well she killed her entire team and uh stab someone with a brick. " He shrugged his shoulders at me.

" What how- " I asked frowning.

" We don't know either. " He said, " Unless the guy has no bones "

I laughed. " Alright cut the crap Locke, lone or team? " I asked.

" Team with two people. " He said as he showed two fingers at me.

" Who? " I asked. " Deckard Shaw and Luke Hobbs. " he said, " You obviously know Deckard Shaw and Luke Hobbs. Hence its not a problem isn't it? " He said.

" Alright I'm in. " I said. " But your man and Luke might have some argument as you know. " He said as he tried to explain the cause of the argument with his face.

I chuckled. " Alright that's all. It was good seeing you Riley, i hope we could catch up for lunch after this. " He said as i escorted him out.

" Any time Locke. " I said smiling. I closed the door behind me as I stared at the documents and pictures on this coffee table.

" Oh god Hat. " I said to myself.