" welcome. " - 20

" I will be fine. I will be fine. " I said to myself as I prepare some tea and biscuits. I was meeting the Shaw Family.

( her outfit ^ )

( her outfit ^ )

I wore a elegant black dress and tied my hair into a bun. " In 5,4,3,2- " I whispered to myself. The doorbell rang.

" I got this. " I said before opening the door. I bowed down to Mrs Shaw. " Oh my dear, it's okay. " she said as she gave me a hug. " You became so skinny! Have you been even eating? " She asked worriedly as she scanned me up and down. Deckard and Hattie laughed. After them, Owen walked in.

" Hello Riley, " He said as he smiled. " Hi Owen. " I said as I smiled back.

" Alright what's the sudden family meeting. " Hattie asked as she bite one of the biscuits. Her mother slapped her leg, " Hattie, manners. "

We chuckled. " I would like to ask for your approval. " Deckard said as he gripped my hand tightly. " About? " Mrs Shaw asked.

" Marriage. " Deckard asked as he smiled at me. I could tell Hattie almost choked on her tea while Mrs Shaw face lightened up. " Yes yes yes! " She said as she clapped her hands.

I smiled at her respond.

I whispered to Deckard, " Does she approve.? " I said when his mother's face changed to a serious tone after her sip of tea. I was worried until,

" Welcome Mrs Riley Shaw. "

🎉 You've finished reading " 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 " 🎉