knock knock - 13

" It's the last place I ever want to go to. " Luke said. I could tell Hattie was feeling sympathetic for him. " And where is that. " I said.

" Samoa. " Luke said as he stared at me. " And how are we going to get there, aren't you guys wanted. " I asked.

" About that darling, we might have some help. " Deckard winked at me. " Let's give Dinkley a call " Luke said. I stared in confusion as Hattie chucked as she walked over to me and smiled.

----------------------------
Wind blowed through my shoulder length hair.
I binged out the window and admired the view.
Sun rays touched my face as I raised my out to feel the cool wind.

I couldn't pay attention to what was happening in the car. Luke and Deckard gave a call to Dinkley to thank him. I decided to get back in the truck as I stuck my head back in the car.

I could tell Deckard was annoyed by Dinkley, to no suprise, Deckard grabbed the phone. Making poor
efforts at making noises that shows that the line was breaking.

I got annoyed as well as Hattie. I simply grabbed the phone and " Thanks. " I said as I ended the call and passed it back to Deckard.

" I hope he is a good mechanic as you say. " Hattie said. " Jonah is the best mechanic I know. His is going to help us. " Luke gulped. " if only, he doesn't kill me first. "

He sighed. I chuckled.

I soon fell into deep sleep.

3rd person view.

They pulled up to a submarine that turned into some house. " Ril- " Luke got cut off by Deckard. " Let her sleep. " Deckard said as Hattie nodded beside him.

" Yeah take your time. " Deckard scoffed as Luke paced left and right infront of the front door. Luke was reconsidering whether to knock on the door.

" It's only my sister's life and the fate of the world we are waiting on. " Deckard shouted as Luke shot him a glare. Luke was still reconsidering despite Deckard's comment.

A/n: sorry that this is another short chapter :( i been trying tired, and I just had my second vaccine so my arm is kind of pain. But I will be posting another chapter tomorrow:)