" im with you " - 9

" Riley, get the firing range and get him to be hooked up. " Brixton said as I nodded. I walked over to the firing range. " Hook him up. " I said as I passed the scientist over to them.

I grabbed a rifle off the wall and placed it on the table for Brixton as he walked over. I stand at the back. The scientist had chains wrapped around his body and attached to a hook. It allowed us to move him.

" Please, just let me go. " The scientist begged. Then one of the dummies beside the scientist exploded. " What do you want? " the scientist cried out.

" I want what's ours out of that girls blood. " Brixton said leaning against a table.

" That virus is too dangerous. I c-can't do that. " He stuttered. " Does this sound like an option to you. " I scoffed at him. " We are not asking, we are stating it. " Brixton shrugged his shoulders at the scientist.

I grab a flamethrower and passed it to Brixton, i didn't feel bad. We needed information.

" Humans must evolve professor, without Eteons upgrade, human body is really worth that much. " Brixton said as he turned on the flamethrower, making a large flame urupt out.

" Maybe, 11 pence worth of magnesium, couple pence of calcium, and a bit of iron. " Brixton said as he got closer to the scientist.

" Not worth much I say. " I said as Brixton stopped a few feet away from the professor. " Thats entirely of a man's worth small change. " Brixton added as he shot up another flame.

" Your going to reprogram the virus for us, " I said. " I w-won't. " He growled.

" Bad choice sir. " He said as he shot another flame getting closer to the scientist. " Ok fine I will! " He shouted when the fire nearly hit him.

" Great. Then end of conversation. " I smiled through my mask. " I need a shower. " I told to myself.

I got undressed revealing all my scars from the implant. I turned on the hot water as I felt my body melt into comfort. I closed my eyes, I instantly thought about Deckard. " How is he doing now? " I thought to myself. All this thinking caused me a headache. " Fuck. " I said as I rubbed my temples lightly.

I changed into a long black sleeve and cargo pants. I slipped on my bulletproof jacket as I exit the shower seeing Brixton on a Dune Buggy with Hattie. I quickly put on my mask, but I forgotten that I turned off my voice changer.

" So, I'm intrigued. Do you wash the blood off your hands before you count your money? Or is it afterwards. " Hattie asked Brixton but he kept quiet. " I wash mine afterwards. " I said.

" And who are you? " Hattie asked. " Not important person. " I said as I turned to her with my mask. It was then I realised my voice changer was off. I quickly turned it on and hoped she didn't realise anything. But she did and kept quiet about it.

I grabbed my guns and placed them in holster of my chest. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to expect Brixton. " They are here aren't they. " I asked. He nodded. " Ready to meet them? " Brixton asked. I nodded again.

Me and Brixton walked passed a bunch of guards to only reveal Deckard and Luke in chains. I wasn't ready to face them, but I had to. I felt anger out of a sudden. I wanted to beat him senseless but I couldn't. I laughed at them. Luke and Deckard looked at me confused. I was wearing my mask so they couldn't recognise me.

" Who are you? " Luke asked. I shrugged my shoulders, " no one important. " I said as robotic voice came out of the mask. I stared back at Deckard.

" Alright i have a surprise for them. Grab the two. " Brixton said. " Did you see how he looked at you? " I knew he was talking about Deckard.

" He was ready to hurt his own love one for his sister. " Brixton scoffed loudly making sure Deckard heard that. " Leave her out of this. " Deckard growl softly.

He stood infront of me infront of them as he slightly lifting up my chin. " Which side dear. " He asked.

He was getting into my emotions making false thoughts and anger.

" I'm with you. "