getting started - 18

I watched Hobbs as he slammed his weapon down on the ground as it activated a vehicle to explode. Deckard started his car as he drove in a circle as fire was blazing from his engine.

Eteon was trapped in their kill zone. I smirked as I took out some guys with my sniper as Hobbs and his brother charged at them.

War unleashed till dawn in the sky as I smirked at my tall position. I took few more shots before my body became tired from standing. " For god sake. " I mumbled as reloaded my sniper.

Obviously, I watch my man open fire at some of them. Deckard shot those near the building I was in. I shot some that tried to attack Deckard from the back to keep him safe as well. She noticed that something was wrong as Deckard pulled out a machete.

Quickly adjusting my scope, I looked over to the area where Hattie was at. " Idiots. " I said as a bullet cracked through the heads to the fools that grabbed onto Hattie. Hattie look around trying to figure out who helped her. I waved as she smiled at me.

It didn't take long for the siblings to defend themselves in the small shelter where Hattie was at. Those idiots tried to grab her but they went unconscious. They were too many guards going after them, I took some shots.

Hattie overpowered the attackers as she grabbed Deckard and ran from the small shelter. "

" Ah here we go. " I smirked as large explosion erupted from the bomb I made in the microwave.

I looked through my scope to check on Hattie and Deckard. The Shaw siblings smiled at each other as the Machine was still working.

The whole game changed when a chopper landed. Brixton walked out.

" Fuck. " I mumbled.

I tried to assassinate those surrounding Hattie but one of my bullet misfire. Just great. It was the last bullet.

" Just great. " I scoffed.

I push me onto my feet as I grabbed my dagger labeled, " Donna Mortale " as I walked over to where there were some attackers after me as I slashed one in the throat and the other in the face.

" Ciao motherfuckers. " I said as I swirled my knife.
I noticed Deckard getting onto a customed vehicle while Hobbs tugged a shirt over his head.

I pushed myself out of the window as the cool wind hit my face.

Another idiot tried to attack me once I landed. " Try me. " I scoffed as I pushed him to the ground. I placed a bullet through his head using my pistol.

" Sleep tight. "

it's just getting started, there's more to come.