The proposal

*this is a 5 year timeskip to after they finished school.*

Tsukishima's pov

It's been 5 years since me and Tobio started dating and I want him to always be mine so I'm going to propose today. I woke up 10 minutes before my usual wake up time to make a call to my brother.

*Start of convo* (switching lines, first Kei then Akiteru and then Kei and so on.)

"Hey is everything ready for today?"
"Yeah everything is ready Kei"
"Make sure not to get nervous and not ask him"
"I won't, I'll make sure to ask him."
"Okay good"
"Bye Akiteru thanks for your help with the setting up."
"No problem little bro, bye."

*end of convo*

After 15 minutes kageyama woke up and I told him to dress nicely and that we were going out. He dressed nicely in some ripped jeans and a black T-shirt. I took him on a date to go strawberry picking, the movies and the carnival. After that it was around 6 pm and I took him to the cherry blossom tree where we found out we were soulmates. He was confused as to why we were there.
I then said "kageyama Tobio, you are my soulmate and I love you with all my heart, I love you ever so much and want no harm to come to you. Please say yes so I can protect, guide and help you. Tobio will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" I then see kageyama burst into tears and hug me. He then shouted "yes of course I'll marry you idiot."
We then go to my parent's house and had a party on our engagement. We were congratulated by everyone and then we went to bed both happy that we were getting married to our soulmate, the person who was made for the other. I kissed kageyama and we cuddled and fell asleep together both dreaming of how great being married would be.