Kageyama being cute

Tsukishima's pov

When I wake up I found that kageyama was cuddled up to me. His head resting on my chest and my arms wrapped loosely around his body. I then hear a notification from my phone, it was my mom.

*start of conversation* (first tsukiahima's mom and then him and then his mom and go on)

"Kei ask your friend if he wants to come to the circus with us."
"Who is us?"
"Me, your dad, your brother, Miwa and you."
"He still sleeping, what time would we be leaving?"
"It's 7 so we would be leaving at 9."
"Can you ask his sister if he can come?"
"Sure just give me her phone number."
"Mom isn't Miwa in the kitchen with you, dad and Akiteru?"
"Yeah she is"
"Ask her if kageyama can come."
"Wait, your friend and Miwa are siblings?"
"Yeah, now ask her and tell me the answer."
"Yeah, give me 10 minutes"

*End of conversation*

Miwa's POV

Mrs tsukishima asked me "can your brother come to the circus with us?" I said "sure, but why?" She whispers "I may or may not know that my son has a crush on your brother." I gasped and said "really?" She nods and I say "he can come."
Mrs tsukishima then sat down and texted her son.

*start of conversation* *mrs tsukiahima and then key and then mrs tsukiahima and then key and go on)

"Miwa said that he could come."
"Do you want me to wake up kageyama up?"
"No just bring him downstairs."
"Okay he's not dressed appropriately"
"It doesn't matter just bring him down, bye"
"Bye"

*end of conversation*

Tsukishima's POV

I put my phone on my dresser and i carefully got out of bed holding kageyama on my waist, one hand supporting his back and one supporting his thighs. When I reached downstairs my mom saw me and took a picture. Mina took a picture too and Akiteru and my dad just stood and stared in amazement. Miwa then asked "kei why are you holding my brother and what are you two wearing, is he even wearing pants?" I say "I am ho,ding him because my mom said I don't have to wake him up and to come downstairs even how we are dressed. I'm wearing shorts and a shirt and he's wearing my hoodie with a pair of shorts."
Miwa said "okay, wake him up now." I nod and I rub my hand on his back and say "kageyama wake up we are going somewhere." Kageyama says "no comfortable" as he nuzzles into my chest and puts his legs on either side of me making me support his bottom and back. I think to myself 'cute' and I then say "kageyama wake up, I'll give you a carton of milk and some of my strawberries." Kageyama lifts his head up and rubs his eyes and say "okay I'm up". I turn to my family and I see that miwa was recording the whole thing.
The whole family eats breakfast and we go to our rooms to get ready to leave for the circus.