Kageyama's birthday

Kageyama's POV

I wake up and I see it's 6 am. I get out of bed and start readying for school. I take a shower knowing that I won't get my soulmate changes until 2 pm. I get out of the shower, finished readying, ate and started walking to school. On my way while I was walking I see my blond haired friend tsukiahima kei. He said, "happy birthday kageyama" I say "thanks". We talk as we walk and I invited him over to my house. He then said " after practice Im taking you somewhere to tell you something okay?" I nod confused and go back to our conversation.
We got to school and we both went through school for the whole day. After practice i meet tsukiahima outside by the gate because he asked me to do so. When I reached there he was already waiting for me, we then started walking and he led us to a beautiful cherry blossom tree.
He then asked "have you gotten your soulmate changes yet?" I look down at my watch and said "I'm getting it in 30 seconds why?" He says "I'd like to see your soulmate changes, I think you are my soulmate and I would not mind that because I have a crush on you." I then said "okay, 5.....4.....3......2.....1" I turn my hand around so both of us could see my soulmate changes.
First line was "TK". Second was 'salty,kind' . Third was 'bottom' at this I then say "damn I'm a bottom? I thought I'd be top." Tsukishima then said "it's fine king, I believe we are soulmates though." I then say "I hope we are." On the 4th line it showed '🍓🏐🍰'.
I turn to tsukishima fully and then said "tsukishima can I see your arm?" He says "of course" and turns his hand to me. I looked through all of his and gasped. He then asked "do you want to see if we are really soulmates?" I say "yes".
Tsukishima then grabbed my arm putting his hand over my soulmate clues, I do the same to him and then we see a green light appear. (Green means the two are soulmates, red means that the two are not soulmates)
I smile and started to tear up. I hug him and he lifts me up and rests me on his side, one hand supporting my back and one supporting my thighs. He then pulls me into a kiss. When we broke the kiss, he asked "want to be my boyfriend?" I say "yes of course." he then started walking me home since I invited him over earlier.
When we reach the door to my house I hear voices. My sister wasn't supposed to be home and if she was the door would be open and it was locked. Tsukishima put me down and grabbed his pocket knife and walked in with me right behind of him. We heard the noises from the kitchen and walk into it, I then gasped as I saw who the voices were from.