Tsukiahima's birthday (part 1)

Tsukishima's POV

I woke up at 5 am and I got out of bed and got ready for school. I was born at 6 am so that's when the changes would happen. When I finished readying I went downstairs and my family was not up. I decided to make breakfast. I made a bunch of pancakes and separated then into 4 plates. I started eating my pancakes when my alarm went off. It was to show that in 3 minutes my soulmate changes wound show. I finish my pancakes with 1 minute to spare and I wait until my second alarm goes off. When it goes off I turn it off and then I look at my hand.
The initials were 'TK', the personality was 'tsundere', my soulmate was a 'bottom'. I then say to myself, yes I'm a top. I then see the emojis of what my soulmate likes, they were "🥛🍪🏐"
I then smile and say to myself"milk, cookies and volleyball? That has to be cute"
Just them my mother comes out of her room and says "happy birthday but why are you up so early kei and fully dressed for school already?" I then say " I got up early eager for my soulmate changes but it was 5 so I got dressed for school and made everyone pancakes." She smiled and said "thanks, can I see your soulmate changes?" I nod and then show her.
After showing my mom my soulmate changes I started walking to school. When I got to school yamaguccu ran up to me and said "happy birthday!" I say "thanks"

Kageyama's pov

When I got to school and walked through the gate I heard yamagucci say "happy birthday" to tsukishima. I then walked back out the gate to get a present for tsukishima. It was an hour before school so I had some time. I walked 5 minutes to a supermarket which my cousin owned nearby. It was closed but my aunt was there and she let me in, she said "you can take whatever you like on the house." I say "thanks" I went in and I got him a slice of strawberry cheesecake, a plush dinosaur since I saw that he liked dinosaurs, 2 shirts that say volleyball, one was for him and one for me to match up with him someday. I also got him some strawberry milk and a few snacks. I put the strawberry milk, the few snacks and strawberry cheesecake into a small birthday bag. I got a birthday box and put in the shirt and the dinosaur plush. I showed my aunt and she asked "who is this for Tobio?" I then say "it's for my friend's birthday" she then says "you have a crush on him don't you?" I then let a small smile and say "yeah so thanks for the things, you sure you don't want me to pay?" She said "no I have more money than what I know to do with it. I have something you can give him, I was just about to put a bigger volleyball section out today and you can take 2 of each so both of you can match. I then said "yes please" she lead me to a storage room on the second floor of the building and she said "this is the display I was going to put everything out today." I look at it and my eyes light up and I say "how much and what can I take?"  She says "you can take 2 or 3 of everything." I smile and say "thanks aunty" she nods and I pick up 2 volleyballs, 2 volleyball shirts that were different from the ones i got earlier, 2 volleyball hand bands, pajamas, shorts, socks, stickers and a few more things.
I took one of everything and my aunt gave my another box, she helped my pack the present and wrap everything I got from the volleyball section and from the supermarket. I thank her and slip 100 dollars in her pocket without her noticing with a small note and left to go to school. When I reached to school I had 10 minutes until school started.