Kageyama's birthday (2)

Kageyama's pov

When we reach the door to my house I hear voices. My sister wasn't supposed to be home and if she was the door would be open and it was locked. Tsukishima put me down and grabbed his pocket knife and walked in with me right behind of him. We heard the noises from the kitchen and walk into it, I then gasped as I saw who the voices were from.

I ran straight over to the voices and hugged them and they hugged back. I then raise my hand up in a halt motion so tsukishima knew to put away his pocket knife. He put it away and I stopped hugging the people. All of a sudden tsukishima then asks "Tobio who are these people?" I turn to him and then the people and then say "Kei these are my parents." He nodded and then I ran and clung onto and whispered in his ear "can I tell my parents that we are dating?" Tsukishima nods. He then picks me up and puts me on his side again and then my parents look confused. I then say "mom, dad this is my soulmate tsukishima Kei."
I then hear my mom say "you haven't even had your soulmate changes for 3 hours and you've found your soulmate?" I nod and then they congratulate me and tsukiahima.
We had fun at my surprise party with my parents, Kei, Akiteru and my sister. We ate, drank, played games and learnt a lot about eachother. At around 10 pm I fell asleep on tsukki while he was having a conversation with everyone else. He took me to bed and he changed my shirt and pants and then he got in my bed and I cuddled into him while I was still asleep and I woke up the next day a flustered blush when I saw the position we were in.