Chapter 3: Annoying Parents

Mom sat in her chair, filing her nails, while me, Mal, and the others stood in front of her

"You will go." said Mom. "You will find Fairy Godmother and you will bring back the magic wand." Mom blew on her nails. She then looked down at the five of us and shrugged her shoulders. "Easy peasy."

"What's in it for us ?" I said, acting inattentive.

"Matching thrones, hers and hers crowns." said Mom, dryly.

"Um, I-I think she means us." said Carlos, tentatively gesturing to himself and the others.

Mom tosses her nail file away and stands up, gesturing for me and Mal to come closer.

She then leaned down and over the railing, so that she could speak to us. "It's all about me and you, babies." said Mom, quietly. "Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer ?"

"Well, yeah, who doesn't ?" said me and Mal.

"Well, then get me the wand !" said Mom, shouting angrily, which caused both of us to back away a little. "You and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will !"

"Our will." said Evil Queen. Cruella De Vil pointed at her and Jafar looked up.

"Our will, our will..." said Mom. She snapped her fingers to get our attention again. "And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your lives, missies."

"What, Mom—" We said, trying to protest, but Mom quickly shut us up.

Mom leaned closer to the railing and glared down at  both of us. Her eyes turn a vivid glowing green color like Mal. My eyes turned a golden yellow color. A three way staring contest began. There was a brief moment of silence before we both backed down.

"Fine, whatever." said Mal.

"I win." said Mom, happily.

"Evie !" said Evil Queen, calling out to her as our friends walked over to their parents. "My little evilette in training." Evie sits down in front of her. "You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing."

"And lots and lots of mirrors !" said Evie and her mom. Evie lets out a dreamy laugh.

"No laughing, wrinkles." said Evil Queen. Evie gasps dramatically.

"Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos !" said Cruella. "I'd miss him too much !"

"Really, Mom ?" said Carlos, hopefully.

"Yes !" said Cruella. "Who would touch up my roots, fluff my furs, and scrape the bunions off my feet ?"

"Ugh." said Carlos, shaking his head. "Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing." He decided quietly.

"Oh, Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon." said Cruella. Carlos went pale.

"Oh, no, I'm not going !" said Carlos, fearfully. Mom scoffs dramatically at it.

"Well, Jay isn't going either." said Jafar. "I need him to stock the shelves in my store !" He continued. "What did you score ?" said Jafar, excitedly. Jay pulls out a few things before pulling out a lamp, which causes Jafar to gasp in excitement. Jafar starts to rub it really fast.

"Dad." said Jay, calling out to him as his dad looks at him with a huge grin. "I already tried it." said Jay, finishing the conversation, which causes Jafar to groan in disgust and throw it back at Jay.

"Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow !" said Evil Queen. Evie gasps dramatically.

"What is wrong with you all ?" said Mom. "People used to cower at the mention of our names !" Mom quickly steps down the staircase, pulling me and Mal with her and pushing us into chairs. "For 20 years," Mom pounds her fist on the table. "I have searched for a way off this island. For 20 years, they robbed us of our revenge... Revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men." She points at Evil Queen.

"OW !" said Evil Queen.

"Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie !" said Mom, pointing at Jafar.

"I will—" Jafar shouted, raising a wooden spoon menacingly, but Jay held him back.

"Revenge on every Dalmatian that escaped your clutches." said Mom, pointing at Cruella while Carlos hides behind his mother.

"Oh, but they didn't get Baby. They didn't get the—" said Cruella, laughing crazily.

Mal and I shared frightened looks.

"And I, Maleficent... The evilest of them all, I will finally have my revenge on Sleeping Beauty and her relentless little prince." said Mom, looking at Evil Queen's magic mirror. "Villains !"

"Yes ?" said Cruella.

"Yes ?" said Jafar.

"Yeah ?" said Evil Queen.

Mom smiled at all of them. "Our day has finally come." said Mom.