A turn of events

❗️WARNING❗️this part has sexual content if you don't like it you can skip it I put a sign where it starts but the next parts will have contain some too

Lexi's POV:

I woke up and didn't know what time it was so I checked my phone it was 3:35. Why does my body wake up in the middle of the night and decide to not be tired anymore.
-you up-I hear Gelos raspy and deep voice from behind me
-yeah unfortunately
-me too,I couldn't sleep
-me neither but I got a practice in the morning so I really should
-wait a second,I'll be right back-he said and got up

-lay on your stomach-he said
-what?-I asked confused
-ohh and take your shirt off
-Liangelo what the hell are you talking about?-I asked confused as fuck
-imma give you a massage,now take your shirt off and lay down
I layed down on the bed and he started massaging my back. He has really big hands and he's a great with them too. The smell of lavender and his hands slowly massaging my muscles is so relaxing.
-you've got great hands you know-I tell him while facing the mattress
-well thank you-he says
-you know how to use them too-I say,and when I say it out loud it it sounds quite horny which is not what I wanted or maybe it is...

I tell him to go more down on my back until he reaches my butt and says
-Lexi your back ends here I can't go more down,your ass is here
-I did legs today at the gym and my glutes are sore
-aight-he starts massaging my butt like it's normal and I know I am asking for it but the massage and the smell and him are just intimidating.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
His hands are rubbing and grabbing my butt and I think we're both enjoying it but then I feel his kisses going up my spine all the way to my neck he grabs my face and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I can't handle this tension anymore so I grab his face and go in for a kiss. His lips are moving along with mine and he grabs my body and turns me around so I'm on my back and he's on top of me. He doesn't stop kissing me and I of course do not mind. His lips go down to my neck where he makes little suctions. He kisses my chest and then gets to my boobs,he starts to leave kisses all over them then his kisses make a way to my underwear he looks up at me with those beautiful eyes which are asking for allowance. I give him a nod and he takes my panties off his tongue makes it's way to my clit and starts making little circles. He's tongue feels so good that I reach my high point in no time. He watches my body take over me as I climax. He then kisses me and lays down next to me. I get up and sit on him and start kissing him while grinding my lower body on his. I kiss his body all the way down to his boxers,I take them off and throw them on the floor. I take him in my mouth and start sucking. I look up at him and see that he's enjoying himself,he then gets up,grabs my body and throws me on the bed I reach over to my bedside table and grab a condom from the top drawer. I give it to him and he puts it on.
-You sure bout this?-he asks
-yeah
He slowly slides his dick into me and I let out a moan,he immediately puts his hand on my mouth.
-shhh,they could hear us
He starts going faster and harder,it hurts cus I never had someone as big as him but he is careful while I get used to it. It's passionate and rough,just perfect. I watch his face as he releases,he then lays down next to me and gives me a kiss.
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞