A new friend

When I opened my door I was in shock. My shower was running and a tall lightskin boy was standing there with no clothes on. And of course that boy was Gelo. I didn't see a lot because I instantly closed the door and rushed to my room. Why is he here? Why in my shower and why do boys never lock the bathroom door?

I was just sitting on my bed when the door opened and Gelo was standing there with my towel around his waist.
-Hey-he said like nothing happened
-Hey,what are you doing here?
-Melo told me he was coming over so I decided to as well,is it okay?
-Yeah no it's fine,why you showering in my bathroom tho?
-I just had practice and I didn't have time to shower at home
-Next time close the door please
-Yep sorry about that

Gelos pov:

I've been having a lot of practices lately so when Melo told me he was going over to Landons that sounded like the best idea to just relax and have fun with friends.

When we got there Lexi wasn't home so I was a bit disappointed cus I want to talk to her anyways I took a shower and of course it was her bathroom which I didn't realize at first. And she came in the room when I was naked in her shower,I wasn't mad or anything cus I love this sexual tension between us. I know she sees it too but she actin shy about it.

I went to Lexi's room to say hi and we just made small talk. God I hate small talk it's just so unnecessary like get to the point,I wanna have a real conversation with her like we used to but she seems to be distant and quiet nowadays. Anyways I went to Landon's room and played 2k with him and Melo.

Lexi's POV:
I went outside to the backyard to just shoot around and listen to some music with my AirPods. But then of course my phone died so I had to go back inside. I've been looking for my charger for like 10 minutes and I can't find it so I go to Landon's room.
-Landon-I yell at him while entering the room
-What?-he says back while staring at the tv
-Did you take my charger I can't find it?-I ask him knowing damn well he took it again
-it's on my bedside table-he says still focusing on the game
-stop taking my shit,go buy yourself your own already-I throw my phone on the bed which was behind the couch they were sitting on and go look for the charger. I hear the noise of a notification but I get the charger and turn around to get out when I see my phone in Landon's hand looking at my texts
-what the fuck are you doing?-I ask him already mad asf
-who's B💛?-he asks in an annoying voice
-give me the damn phone
-so you textin boys now huh?
-Landon give me my fucking phone before I smack you across the room
-come on then
I go over to the couch and smack his face as hard as I can. He gets mad so he stands up puts his hand up to hit me. Gelo gets up and pushes him on the floor and my phone flies out of his hand on to the floor
-are you crazy man that's your sister-Gelo yells looking down at Landon who's laying on the floor. I go over to pick up my phone and see that it's cracked. I get out my room and go to my room. I slam my door and lock it cus I don't want no one bothering and pissing me off more. I put my phone on the charger and go to my closet to get a hoodie and shoes. This is what I always do when I'm mad,I go away from home.
I put on a black nike hoodie and some air forces cus that's the first thing I find.

I grab my phone my wallet and my keys and run downstairs to my car. I love having my own car cus in moments like these it's the thing that saves me. I got my first car when I turned 18 so I haven't had this car for long but I love it.

 I got my first car when I turned 18 so I haven't had this car for long but I love it

I didn't know where to go so I got dunkin and just sat in my car in a parking lot. I've been texting Lebrons son Bronny and I feel like we getting closer he's really sweet and understanding so I like talking with him.

I decided to meet up with him

I decided to meet up with him. I picked him up and we just drove around and talked til we got to the top of a mountain which looked over la we sit in the car and just talk and listen to music. My phone starts to die again so we decide to go to target to get a charger that I can plug in the car. I get the charger then I take bronny home and he hugs me and tells me to text him anytime. Then I decide  to go home cus it's already midnight.

I go upstairs to my bathroom to take a shower while thinking about the night I had. I actually had fun and it was nice talking to somebody.

I grab a towel and wrap it around me then head to my room. When I look at my bed I see Gelo laying on his back sleeping. Good thing he's not awake cus I only have a towel on me.