Chapter 8 | THEY'RE IN!

(⚠️ WARNING!⚠️: This chapter contains mentions of blood and gore, swears, as well as fighting scenes and sharp objects. Please proceed with caution)

Pony's POV:

I tried to hold my breath steady, as if the sounds of my breathing will seep through the door. I wanted to scratch my upper nose as it was itchy, but if I took my mask off, Willow or Baren could hear and bust the door down.

Willow was an obvious follower of Foxy, like, a literal simp and bodyguard for him (I really see no need for him to have a body guard tho). Baren was like, with Foxy, but not as into it as other people at our school. He liked to chat with me, and sometimes talked to me during class. He never touched me when I was being bullied, for fear that Willow would see him as weak.

But now here they both were, trying to murder me in my own house. I couldn't help but let tears stream down my face, this could be my last hours on this cruel world. At last, I gathered the courage to run to the back door and escape, but it would be risky. I think the murderous duo took off their shoes, because I could hear absolutely nothing.

Willow broke the uneasy silence, by jeering, " Ohhhh, Ponyyy! I just KNOW that you're hereeee! I studied ALL floor plans of your house, AND ventilation systems, so you just CAN'T escape! Teehee! Your murder is alllll planed outttttt!"

Some aggressive whispering, and then, "Oops." 

Now I was REAL scared. Like, they wanted to MURDER me! I started crying harder, but I forgot I was supposed to be silent. I let out a gasp, then Baren let out a gasp as well.

Sh!t sh!t sh!t sh!t, we're the only things running through my mind, as they walked more frantically around, trying to find where I am. Then, I heard stairs creak. I was safe.

I got out of the bathroom, being careful to check every corner for the two. Then I raced to the back door, but-

"Woah, woah, woah, where do you think you're going?", a feminine voice said behind me. With sheer terror, I screamed in my mind:

I'm going to die.

Then, I heard aggressive jiggling coming from the front of the house. I realized Baren and Willow must've locked the door. They may be evil, but they're clever as well...

"IT'S LOCKED! THEY'E IN! F3CK HE'S GOING TO DIE IN THERE!"

"Calm down! We'll figure out a way in! Just, quickly!"

Willow turned towards the front door and shot it, earning screams from the other side. I guess she completely forgot my house was downtown. Someone must've heard it, and that someone could be outside my door.

"Soooo, you brought friends! HA! As if friends are going to save you now! What a sneaky b!tch you're being."

(The fight scene, gore and blood starts here)

She slammed my head into the wall with a thud and a pathetic yell from me. She then tossed me onto the floor, leaving a trail of pink blood on the beige walls and brown hard wood floor. The blood looked like sick pink highlighter ink, which I've seen many times before.

The door started to jiggle even more, like the people outside (which I'm sure is Foxy and... Doggy) were going to break the doorknob.

Who I think was Foxy shouted, "YOU SICK B!TCH! YOU'RE GOING TO F()CKING KILL HIM! OPEN THE M0TH3RF?CKING DOOR!"

He started to sob hard. I felt bad for him, I couldn't imagine being him, trying to save a pathetic friend of his. I got up, and faced Willow. She just giggled and said: