Chapter 6 | S-Sorry!

Foxy's POV:

I was walking briskly back home, to get away from school. Man, I had the worst marks. The thing is, Mrs.Gazelle always makes sure I'm happy and things. She doesn't exclude me, just because I have the 5th lowest marks in the class. They're getting better, though. Anyways, I was walking very quickly when-

Bang! WHUMP!

What was that? I stumbled over a few times before catching my footing and turning around to see the person that did that.

"U-uh, oops! S-Sorry! I-I'll be on my way n-now!", a small voice said from behind me. Still fixing his glasses, he went past me, until I put my hand on his shoulder firmly, signalling for him to stop walking. The mystery person froze in place, gave out a few short, shaky breaths, then stammered:

"P-Please don't h-hurt me. I'm truly s-sorry!"

My face fell at this. Was he scared of me! Yes, yes he was. He feared me. Why though? Why was he so scared of just tripping and getting back up?

"Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you... don't be afraid.", I reassured, hoping the poor guy would calm down. I don't think he did, because he turned to look at me. He had blonde hair and wide, circle-rimmed glasses. His eyes were unusually turquoise, and he wasn't wearing his mask on. He had a purple flower attached to his ponytail, which was shorter than mine, but was very neat.

He looked at me, surprisingly and said, "You aren't? I-I thought you were. I'm sorry. Most of my classmates usually slap my face or kick my shins, then move on, but- O-Oh, have I said too much I'm sorry, I'm just a little nervous. Sorry!"

He apologizes wayyy too much. And his classmates did what to him?! Just for bumping into him, they would hurt him?! It was now that I realized he had bruises and scars on his face. Lots of them. I felt pity for this guy, he looks like the person who bumps into people a lot. And he he did something more by accident...

"U-Uh, are you ok?"

"O-Oh, yeah, I'm fine.. my name is Foxy Greyshield by the way. What's yours?", I asked.

"My name's Pony April-Samson, and I think you're in my class! I've seen you before with... Willow and the rest..."

Why'd he mention Willow? She was a good friend of mine, but she was particularly mean to people she didn't like. Which was a lot of people, but she liked a lot of people too, and stayed quiet around strangers. She wasn't very rich, though. Her dad lost his job, and her mom works at a cheap drug store that bound to close soon.

"Right, I've seen you too... Pony! Uh, if you don't mind, can you tell me where you got the scars from? They look painful, and I know a thing or two about protecting my friends, and bandaging wounds, I guess."

He suddenly perked up." You want to be my friend! I've never had a true friend before! Wait, you won't ditch me r-right?"

At this point, I wanted to cry for him. He's never had a true friend before, and he's getting bullied?! He's been through so much, and he's like what, two years younger than me? I hugged him and whispered, "No. Never. Never ever."

Then he hugged me back, and whispered to me, "Thank you. I need someone like you in my life, thank you."

I just smiled and hugged him, I no longer was so eager to go home myself. I wanted him to go with me.

...

I don't know what happens at his home.

(A/N note: No, Pony's parents aren't abusive or anything, No. It's- you'll know.)

~Lemons away!