Chapter 5 | I love you!

Foxy's POV:

Uhhh... what do I do? Doggy's frozen now- did I break him? How do I fix him...?

I started to panic, so I shook Doggy and whispered, "Doggy, hey, you there?"

He woke up and said, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." He zoned out for about a minute.

That put aside, we finished eating then decided to take a walk around the park. Oh! I forgot to ask him!

"So, what's the scar all about again? Should I know or would you... or... is it personal?"

Doggy looked at me with a smile on his face and whispered, "I don't really want to share."

"Sure."

After a while, I looked at him then realized, that I had enough. I loved him, I don't know if he likes me back. I hope he feels the same way, but I couldn't hide it anymore.

I stopped at a hill that looked big and green enough, then I said to him...

"I need to tell you something, just to get this off my chest. I've known about this for a long time, and I wanted to tell you."

He just replied, "Ok."

I got down on one knee and looked him in his gorgeous amber eyes.

Doggy's POV:

What was Foxy doing? He knelt on his right knee and looked me in the eyes. It made me blush, because he somehow took off his mask, and I could see his eyes, so blue they were almost grey. I decided to take off my mask, too, I didn't feel comfortable still having my mask on. Then, he said something that changed my life... my world...

"I love you, Gingerbread! I know we just met again, it's been a day. And you can say no, but I love you. You are the only one for me! Will you be my boyfriend?"

I-I-I wha... He liked me?! I thought, I was too pathetic for him! But, but...

I started to cry of... guilt and pleasure? Where did the guilt come from? His face fell all of a sudden, he was frowning, saying "Oh. Please don't cry... I-I, just wanted to tell you that-"

I fell to my knees and hugged him. Tight. He let out a gasp, then a comforting rumble deep in his throat. I clung to his waist and buried my head in his neck, then whispered:

"I thought I wasn't good enough. What made you love me? I loved you too.. but I thought you just viewed us as friends."

"Your amazing, Gingerbread. If anything, I look up to you. Little by little you make my life better. I want to do the same to you, so please stop crying."

Then-

Foxy's POV:

Ok, ok. Get me here. Deal with it. He was crying. Like, what else was I supposed to do?

Yep, I kissed him. Straight on the lips. I enjoyed it though. Doggy was shocked, he tried squirming away at first, then he melted into it. My eyes were closed the entire time, I enjoyed it that much. We pulled away for air, then leaned on each other's foreheads. I opened my eyes to see that Doggy was smiling with his eyes still closed. Resting, he fell asleep, so I carried him home bridal-style.

(A/N note: Please just pretend that they texted each other their addresses, sorry I forgot- 😞)

...~A while later~...

I knock at the Browns' front door, and a man, technically Doggy's twin except much older and with longer hair opened the door.

"Come in, come in, uhhh... whoever you are. Were you the person my son went out with?"

"Yeah, my name is Foxy Greyshield, and your son kinda fell asleep on me."

He led me to Doggy's bedroom, where I put him down on the bed and tucked him in. I felt soooo tempted to kiss his forehead, but his father was watching and I wasn't sure how he'd take it.

He introduced himself to me as Daniel Hansel Brown, Doggy's father. Mr. Brown also asked if I had eaten my dinner yet. I said yes, knowing I didn't want double-dinner when I went back home. Soon, we said our goodbyes, got each other's number, and I was heading out the door for my house. I licked my lips, and I tasted something... cherry?

Ah, Doggy's favourite chapstick. Cute.

(A/N note: Yehhhhhhhhh Doxy shippers rise-)

~Lemons away!