Chapter 15: Dr. Ringe

"Out of my way!" I called running into the hospital wing. Lupin waited outside for me.

I went over to Harry's bed and the crowd around the bed made room for me.

"You did a smashing good job Harry! If it wasn't for those worthless dementors, I presume you all would have won." I said smiling at him.

"Thanks, but my broom ..." He said as his smile faded.

"Don't worry about that trust me."

"But that was your gift to me,"

"It is fine Harry. As long as you are fine."

"Thanks. Why were the dementors there anyways?"

"I don't know. They are rather stupid things in my opinion. Alright now I will let you rest. Take care dear." I said kissing his forehead before leaving.

"I will thanks. Oh and I heard about you jumping off the stands. That was so cool! I wish I could have seen!" Harry exclaimed.

I laughed out loud,

"Alright I will jump off again just for you. Now rest and don't worry about your broom," I said before leaving him with his friends.

I went to Lupin as I shifted Andrew over to my other arm.

"So where did Severus disappear to?" I asked him.

"Final preparations. He was brewing a potion for me. To stop my transformations. He wasn't able to make it for tonight," Lupin said quietly staring at the ground.

"Do you think it will be worse?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes. Can I come to you?" Lupin asked me.

"Of course," I said smiling.

*Days Later*

Lupin and I were in my office. I conjured up a bed and told him to lie down. He was broken and bloody from his last transformation. He didn't want attention so he asked me to help.

"Okay so what do you want me to heal first?" I asked standing over him.

"The cuts and stuff on my chest. They hurt like crazy .." He said wincing.

"Alright take off your shirt first." I said helping him sit up.

He began to unbuttons his shirt and revealed to me the deep gash and clearly broken bones. He was about to take his arms out of his shirt but he yelled in pain. I shot up and gently took it off for him.

"Thanks," Lupin said softly.

I smiled slightly and stared at his cut. Unfortunately my father and I never came up with a spell to fix werewolf scratches.

"Oh Lupin," I sighed sadly.

I tied my hair in a pony tail and got to work. I decided to fix the bones first before I could there was a knock on my door.

"Sorry," I said getting up.

I opened the door slightly and peered out. It was Severus. Still not opening the door completely, I started speaking.

"Hey baby," I said smiling.

"You going to let me in?" Severus asked suspiciously.

"Uh I'm kind of busy now," I said.

He just went and kissed me passionately. Damn he was good at distracting me. He pulled back and I was dazed,

"You suck ..." I muttered.

"What I can't kiss my girlfriend?" Severus asked.

"Alright one moment," I said. I turned and looked at Lupin who nodded.