Dude

Okay, so this chapter is unuseful. Just here to rewiew some things, because I'm alone and yes.

First of all, I wasn't sure anymore of the traduction of "dude", so I searched, and: 

What. Do you want to tell me something google ? Is he into me or not ? I'LL TAKE ANYONE FOR GOD'S SAKE! Lead me to him.

Also, my gosh, why so many messages to my face reveal ? I am not even able to know if you are sarcastic or not, don't worry, I'll take it fine either way. There are just like, 5 comments on my jawline, it's kind of worrying.

ALSO, I wanted to do something here, like on this site, but I'm not sure if it would interest you, and I don't want to do it for nothing.

Basically, the idea is that I start to write a story. With elements you give me, if you want to play. And then, I just write, depending of what you tell me you know. I can include a talking fish or spaceship, I dont know. You can decide what is happening. And/or, the writting process can become really collective, and you insert your own characters in the story, you decide how they interact with others, so every character and the future of the story is really aleatory and can easily change from the first idea. I just think it could be cool, and I really want to write. Particulary with someone, but I have no writting buddy. Well, writting is not always cool for everyone.So I understand if you are no interested, just wanted to share this.

Finally, if you've read all this chapter, you can choose the next one to come.

- Sexuality (2) (or 3, I'm not sure)

- Names I find cool.

- Something based on my opinion of something (in the trans community)

- Famous trans people

- Effect of testosterone

- "Every good thing has an end" (be careful)

So yes, sorry, just had to take all this out, I'll be serious and organised later.

Good night. Or whatever time it is for you right now. Take care of you.