how to deal with height dysphoria

Hey! So I've thought about that chapter for some times and never actually done so many research and all... But I've been pretty concerned with that lately, I learned that due to a back problem (My back is totally flat when normally it is not to do short), I'll have to go to a doctor and do plenty of exercices that will make my back normal and actually make me loose some inches wich I personnaly took like death. So yeah, here am I researching how to be taller.

Right now, I'm 5'1 (158). And then, I'll be just 5 (153 cm), or even around the 4'something . I don't know about you, but height make me kinda suffer, particulary around all this tall cis guys . But here are some way to make this feel better:

First of all, everything is good to appear taller:

* Find good pair of shoes! I always wear compensated converses, wich can gives you some supplementary inches, very practical.

* If you are very short (like me), I discovered what is called double or even more creepers.

Yeah, this looks like this. Now you can threaten people to stomp on them.

* don't wear too long shirts or vest. And adjust your clothes, so they don't all look baggy on you.

* your position is pretty important too: Try to stand right, like not all replied on yourself (anxious people I see you). Stand like if you were confident, even if you are not really. It is all in appearance.

* wear a long coat. If you do not wear an adjusted vest, a long coat is good and can make you seems taller. Plus it is very cool and can help you feel more confident.

* If you have a lot of hair, you can give it some volume and so gain some more inches. Really, everything is good to appear taller.

Accepting that you are short:

Okay, being short sucks. Always have to almost run with your tall friends and their stupid tall legs, being called cute and took off the floor because "that's crazy you are so small!". But hey: Who said it had to be like that? In fact, being small gives you plenty of advantages: You can hide in more places when playing hide and seeks (so if there is a serial killer that tries to find you, you have more possibility to hides than your friends ha ha (sorry it's late I don't even know what I am saying).

You perfectly fit in sit and are free to take bizarre positions when sitting. 

The bed is never too small for you.

The bath either.

You can fit in your partner's arms just fine and be cute.

But you can also be a dangerous bastard without anyone suspicing it.

You need less alcool to be drunk.

You can buy clothes in small section where all the fun clothes are.

There are plenty others I'm sure of that. You can perfectly do a list of the advantages of being short, it can always make you feel better.

Some positivity because you always need some:

Remember: Cis guys can be short too. Women can be tall. Nonbinary people can be tall, or short. It is not a question of gender. Cis men, cis women, trans women, trans men, non binary people, come in all shapes and sizes: There is not just one model that is fine.

I met plenty of guys that were shorts. Last year, a guy was in my class, his voice hadn't broke and he was shorter than me. This year, one of my friend who is eighteen is my height. In fact, a lot of guys in my school are my height or so, maybe some more inches but not so much. (If you except this f*cking beautiful tall guys all around me).

You know who was short? I can give you some names:

* Mickeal J. Fox (5'4)

* Elijah Wood (5'6)

* Prince (5'2)

* Daniel Radcliffe (5'5)

* Jack Black ( 5'6)

* Seth Green (5'4)

Here you go, that re all the famous short guys I know. There are plenty others but my brain has its limits. (It's 00:33 where I'm at).

So yeah, I'm going to stop here. I hope this is useful. I'll probably do another chapter on that but this time with what exercice you can do to actually grow (I'll ask my doctor, normally it is possible, maybe not for me since my growth is partially over, but the youngest you are, the more chances you get).

Enjoy being short. Or tall, maybe some of you are actuallt naturally tall. Lucky you. But if you are small, you can fit everywhere, and this is a great advantage. What am I even saying.

Bye bye, take care of you.